tuscl

HiLiter raided again?

azdd
On the prowl in Tucson and Phoenix
Thursday, April 25, 2019 7:06 AM
I just got a PM from a dancer that the HL was raided again yesterday, does anyone have any details? I really thought we were past this shit.

14 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That place should be shut down, its never had a good reputation....dancers hate working there.
  • Richard_Head
    5 years ago
    People keep writing reviews about getting FS in the VIP and I suspect that they will keep getting raided.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    They should make stickers that parody the yelp ones expect say something like “had a good time? Don’t review us”
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Another topic DiceyLoco is an apparent expert on, the Hiliter. Every dancer I’ve encountered there is happy to be working at that place due to the high volume of customers during the day for steady income. What a troll....
  • Special32k
    5 years ago
    Well that's unfortunate as I'm going to be in phx this weekend. Fml
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    coz dancers are honest with old tricks lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    places like that get a bad rep with dancers who aren't hoeing
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ coz you are an honest stripper that knows lol
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Sure wish they would change their name!
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    If the past is prologue, the next 3 months will stink at HL. Beyond that, one of these times, they’ll shut it down.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Another topic discussion with comments by Icey reaffirming her troll status
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Stating that dancers don't like working in extras clubs coz the hoes cost them money makes me a woman and a troll? I think you need your head checked.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I think you talked to one dancer that affirmed your statement, other than that why would the place have so many non extras dancers enjoying the volume of customers to choose from, during the day?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    the bulk of dancers at any club are always "non extra" dancers. Hookers are always a minority. However, the hookers push expectations of sex and mileage up, which hurts dancers' earning ability. And I'm surprised OP hasn't updated the thread....he should have gotten more info from said dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion