tuscl

Does monogamy mean anything to women anymore?

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:09 PM
IMHE its like they don't care anymore. You can hook up with girls in relationships. Girls with long term boyfriends will flirt with you, text you all the time, try to start a relationship with you. WTF happened to all the bitches who believe in one man at a time??????

67 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same thing.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Don't know much about bitches. A know many women who are.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Girls are more open to fucking around in your 20s now than they used to be. Yet millenials overall are having less sex
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m ok with the flirting and hooking up part. It’s the relationship thing that kills the deal.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't like it... a married friend is open to fucking me. Someone who wants a relationship, has a boyfriend. One girl who wants to date me, has 2 guys she's already dating. Then the girls who don't mind hooking up despite seeing someone.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    You make this thread yet criticize me for complaining that girls don't seem to want to be in committed relationships with one guy anymore. That's why it confuses me when guys here say they go to strip clubs or hire hookers because they only want NSA hookups. NSA hookups are all the rage right now with civie girls in their desired age ranges. Especially in their desired age range of 18-25 year old girls. I meet so many guys who are absolutely desperate for a girlfriend and I honestly have never met a girl who seemed to be in any rush to be in a relationship. They will date somebody if "it just happens," but I have not met a girl who seemed to be actively looking for one in a long time. I meet girls who actively search for hookups every weekend all the time though. If you're a guy looking for a committed relationship, you actually have to pretend to only want something more casual if you want success with girls now. If you act like you're falling in love or care about her more deeply, she will cut you off. If you are paying prostitutes under this idea that civie girls aren't into casual sex, then you are wasting a tremendous amount of money. Civie girls will objectify you and make you feel more used for sex than strippers do. Strippers always act as if you're special, even if it is a casual hookup. Civie girls won't do that, they will makeout with you and then walk over and makeout with another guy right in-front of you within the same minute. There's no shame in paying a girl because you can't pickup civie girls. Lots of people struggle with that. But specifically to the guys here who act as if they could easily get civie girls but pay hookers because they only want casual sex. At this point, that line of reasoning makes no sense, it makes much more sense to see prostitutes specifically to have pseudo relationships with. @JamesSD Because lots of NSA hookups don't actually help people have more sex. Not only does being in a committed relationship increase your time around somebody and your access to them, but having strong feelings for a girl makes you hornier and want to have sex more often because every time you look at her you want to start hugging and kissing her, next thing you know you're having passionate sex. That's how it happens naturally. NSA hookups aren't really natural. We're forcing ourselves to be less expressive and emotional with each other than we truly feel. Only in a culture that has overly glorified NSA hookups could we actually have the phrase "catching feelings." Imagine how much work it would take for even a relatively confident and attractive guy to have a one night stand every day? Unless you are willing to dedicate your entire mental space to finding hookups all the time, its impossible. Even my ridiculously good looking frat boy roommate doesn't do that. He has a one night stand once or twice a week which is still insane if you ask me, well beyond the capabilities of pretty much anyone else. Still though, he doesn't have anywhere near as much sex as a much less good looking, and lower social status guy I know who's in a committed relationship because he and his girlfriend see each other every day and have sex. If you have a girlfriend, daily sex isn't difficult to accomplish. You could can even have sex multiple times a day with a girlfriend without putting too much effort in to make that happen. If you actually love sex and value the amount of time you get to spend being intimate with girls and want to maximize the amount of time you spend doing so, you should be pursuing committed relationships or at least FWBs. NSA hookups are more suitable for people who occasionally feel like having sex but don't really want it all the time.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Maybe you should dress different so the THOTs arent all over you. Lmao
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most women, as I have seen, are totally fixated on monogamy. It means everything to them. Now, women in elite colleges are postponing it. Women who work in the sex industry do what is expected of them, because otherwise they'd be relegated to the side lines. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    CC99 I'm not talking about no strings attached hookups. I'm talking about girls in relationships with more than one guy. And finding a girlfriend isn't hard...I'm just saying how common it is for them to be with more than one guy at a time. I'm not generalizing all women, I'm just stating my latest experiences. Your argument is flawed, you claim getting hookers makes more sense than free no strings attached hook ups...which you say are so common. Pistola, I don't mind thots but these aren't just thots though.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG I agree with you. They are fixated on it but I'm starting to wonder if some are fixated on the idea of relationships moreso than the idea of monogamy as such. Or if she'll leave a guy for you, will she leave you as easily...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I said that going to hookers doesn't make sense for NSA hookups anymore unless you have a hard time picking up girls.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Even then the effort is worth it. You get more successful by practicing
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well sometimes girls do decide to terminate a relationship and go for someone else. They still want monogamy, but just with someone else. Can't do much about that. With the organization I am building we try to get them to see the benefits of being related to the whole organization. But this is for an elect few, and with a large share having been sex workers. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You're right, in some ways its like serial monogamy
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I grew up over a decade ago and there have always been cheaters
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Serial monogamy is good. One step further than that is strict monogamy which wouldn't be good. FWBs can be a good system for people who need to be eased into the idea of having a relationship again.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Nope it sure don't. And it's about time.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think serial monogamy is bad...its how people get their heads fucked up and become jaded. I just think cheating is glorified by pop culture now...its becoming a norm til someone catches real feelings.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Then what do you suggest?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'm realistic and pragmatic.... Do your best to make bitches catch feelings. Its all you can do. Compete better.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    That's a cop out. There are relationship systems. Here's a list... Strict monogamy (one partner for life) Serial monogamy (one partner at a time) FWB (casual relationship, emphasis on sex, feelings may be involved however) Fuck buddy (casual relationship, sex only, no feelings) NSA hookup (one night only, no attachment) Polyamory (emotional relationships with multiple people who are shared between each other) Polygamy/polyandry (1 man or woman keeps a harem) Which of the relationship styles on this list do you approve of?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    People choose what they want. My views don't impact that and its irrelevant. Making girls catch more feelings isn't a cop out, its a plan of action that keeps them around.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And having a main bitch and side bitches isn't on your list.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "And having a main bitch and side bitches isn't on your list." Falls under polygamous (harem) section.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The socio-cultural context is different though
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Its not really. Most men who've had harems past and present have had a favorite girl in the harem too, doesn't make it not a harem.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Thats called a bottom bitch, but a beta cuck wouldn’t know what a bottom bitch is. Lol
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    CCcuck and DiceyLoco act like this whole thing is a new revelation with women, when in fact it’s the same old story recycled for decades. It started out in the 60’s man!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, a main bitch is basically a bottom bitch once things get serious enough between you. Side bitches then become her wifeys... Its not a "harem" a harem is something like Mormon polygamists....
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Women only favor monogamy from the man they’re married to or involved with. If you’re married or involved with someone else, then most women will be only too happy to go to bed with you! But they also expect you to change your cheating ways and become monogamous once they’ve become emotionally invested in you.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Women will tolerate a lot when they're emotionally invested in you....
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Icey's knowledge of women seems to have not increased since he was 7. About 50% of my paternity clientele is under 22. They seem to have way less sex and way less hooking upo at 22 than people who were 22 in the 70's. They do bitch more, work less and seem to love drama over sex.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I won't argue about sex being more free in the 1970s, I'm sure it was. And you're right about drama.... drama and sex and relationships go hand in hand today. Bitches thrive on it The rest I disagree with
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Pistola dumbass I've seen South Park. Girls are having a lot of sex. But girls are fucking each other like never before. It makes sense that there's a huge deficit on the male side because guys don't want to fuck each other, even if they are desperate. For most guys, no matter how desperate they are, other guys are not an option. Girls have sex with each other all the time though and they don't need to be desperate to want sex from another girl. This means a huge portion of the female libido is being satisfied by other females. The majority of sex is still heterosexual but there's enough girl on girl sex going on that lots of men are unable to be sexually satisfied. If you have a girlfriend and are in a monogamous relationship, you should be able to find sexual satisfaction. But being single for most guys means sexual destitution.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Girls aren't all dykes. Although the bi shit turns me on. Lots of guys fuck each other. Thats a viable solution for guys incels/vocels/prisoners/etc And bi bitches aren't the reason men aren't satisfied sexually. Men can be satisfied sexually. Go for someone below a 5. FOr you personally though, just date autistic girls. You'll connect with them and won't have the same frustrations. I'm serious.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, you seem to be promoting things other than strict monogamy. So I ask you would you accept something other than strict monogamy from a woman you were married to? Would you feel that marriage to a woman who did not practice 100% no exceptions strict monogamy was a liability and a stumbling block in the project of accumulating wealth and property? Do you think that sexual relations are usually going to be tied to money relations? SJG Grace Potter and Joe Satriani cover Cortez the Killer [view link] Dave Matthews and Warren Hayes [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Strict monogamy in marriage is usually the better system but before marriage I would Moreso promote serial monogamy, fwbs, and perhaps polyamory if people think they can handle it. Within marriage swinging works for some people, no problem with that, but it doesn't typically work for most. The way I see it. Personality + 1 superficial value is necessary for sexual relations. For men it's always looks. Guys don't care how much money a girl has. For girls it's either looks, money, or confidence. A man has to focus on one of the three. If your looks are solid you won't need to worry. If you don't have confidence or exceptional looks then I say a guy shouldn't be opposed to a girl dating or being attracted to him even if part of the reason is his money.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Okay, but not every girl feels the she has the freedom to "fool around". It either has to be marriage or you know what. There is no free love. But for yourself, could you be married to a woman who is likely to be cheating on you? Wouldn't that just mean an impending divorce, and so a suspension of all welath accumulation being in order? SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "could you be married to a woman who is likely to be cheating on you?" Without my knowledge that she's sleeping with another guy? No I couldn't. If extra-marital relations were something we had decided upon beforehand, however, then perhaps. I would like for my future girlfriend to be able to live life to the fullest and I don't want to be an obstacle to that but rather to help her achieve that. I also would want to protect her though so that she can remain happy. I also have my own needs, however, and I would need to make sure we have a plan to take care of those needs.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well some people go for swinging, but that is out in the open and usually subject to spousal consent on a case by case basis. But do you then agree that most of the time, the rules for sex are really just the rules for money? SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "But do you then agree that most of the time, the rules for sex are really just the rules for money?" Could you specify?
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    I went on a rant several months ago that really explained this phenomenon. I'll repeat some of it here. It's simple really. 1. Women are hypergamous, 2. Income & wealth inequality is increasing at an accelerating rate, and 3. The awareness of the degree of income inequality is increasing. In short, women want richer / higher status, the rich are getting richer, and the women know the rich are getting richer and are reminded of it more often. So, you ask about women's mating behavior and how they aren't monogamous any more. HOW COULD IT BE ANY OTHER WAY? Women can't be very aware of the Christian Grey's of this world and simultaneously be just as satisfied to settle down with Joe Shmoe as they were in the early 20th century. And when you go back more than 1000 years, well, if you even survived to adulthood as a man then you were basically just as attractive as any other guy; you had muscles, and muscles could cut down trees, build a shelter, and hunt animals. That was the technology as far as 99% of the population was aware. But today? Women KNOW that there are 1000s of men who have enough wealth to own a private jet, drive a Lambo, and live on a huge estate. And they know that there are millions of men who aren't quite that wealthy, but still far more wealthy than Joe Shmoe. Can you blame them for not wanting to settle down and commit so many potentially child-bearing years to Joe Shmoe? Of course, she also really really really really wants cock. So of Christian Grey ain't around... Joe Shmoe's cock will have to do. Isn't this obvious?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I can deal with physical cheating.... I'd be hypocritical if it bothered me as much coz I've done it myself. What I can't deal with is emotional cheating. I don't think women just go for rich guys now a days. Namely because the number of rich men is small. But they don't want broke men. But I agree that women like money and good sex. In that order. I'm not knocking them for it. I don't think its greed. Women just want to be taken care of and in today's world money has to do with that. I put obvious golddiggers in another category though.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Yeah when I think of a golddigger I specifically think of a girl that only marries or dates you for your money and has no feelings for you whatsoever and perhaps even wants to manipulate you. I don't think there's anything wrong with, for example though, a girl factoring in how much money you make when she dates you. How much money you make and how well you'll be able to provide for her is an important thing to consider. Just like for me, a girl looking relatively pretty is an important thing to consider. I figure its only fair if I want a pretty wife that I should make plenty of money. A girl expecting a guy to be absolutely loaded with private jets and yachts and making 500k a year would be unreasonable but if the girl is a 7 in looks for example, a lot of girls who are that pretty will probably be looking for a guy who either is making six figures or is ambitious enough and has a realistic plan to make six figures some time in the future. You could still date a 7 making close to six figures but it will obviously be a lot easier if you make six figures. I don't know, personally I don't think its really shallow for a girl to consider a man's income to be important. A lot of guys seem really bothered by girls' who care a lot about a guy's money but I consider it the equivalent of guys' caring about a girls' prettiness/beauty. I guess as a point of self-awareness though I know that, if I can find a way to just stop being so goddamn lazy that my potential to make money in the future is going to be one of the biggest advantages I have over other guys so I suppose to a certain extent I actually like that girls' prefer guys who make a lot of money over lower income men.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Most real gold diggers are pretty much like P4P. They only want to see you when you give them something or do something for them, they're really easy to weed out. No one likes being used. Its one thing to spend your money on someone coz you love each other and another to have someone use you for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Basically money is what makes sex go. Money will always have an owner, it is property. Money is how you can make a woman your property. Money is something women expect from a man, whther this is reasonable or not. Money is the reason which monogamy is expected in women. SJG
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    What is money, but an illusion of the mind? (Are 10 $100 bills really equivalent in value to an iPhone X?)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    They have value because people accept them, giving them value. And my point is that money and sex are always linked. And in particular, that monogamy is expected, especially in women when money is being accumulated as community property. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't believe sex is linked to money itself. Girls are more apt to date you if you're not broke, but whether or not they fuck you just depends on whether or not they want to, how attractive they find you. I think girls use sex more to trap men or think it makes men fall in love, than use it to get money. Funny thing is, the actual hoes I've dated were the least materialistic girls with me. I spent the least on them and they were really into being submissive and put a lot of feelings into sex. I guess to differentiate it the most they could from what they did with tricks.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Plenty of girls think if they put out guys will stay with them, or they try to have a "keep a nigga baby"
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Your classist, racist assumptions just make you look bad. Women in general think sex keeps a man around. Maybe you haven't experienced a woman wanting you around so bad she'll do anything for you. Figures
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whats your problem?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Icey, I would say that sex and money work in similar ways, as property, looked at as being scarce and as being central to live and legitimated identity, and being central determinates of the seriousness of a relationship. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But you see women having so much sex with men where its obvious money isn't an issue.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Would she share her fruit cup?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ True, sometimes lots of sex. But it still seems like most of the time, money is a factor, deciding rules. SJG Soror Syrix [view link] Foucault and Biopolitics [view link] PHILOSOPHY - Michel Foucault [view link] Biopower: Why We Don’t Revolt [view link] Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think in general, money is an issue when feelings aren't there yet or she's just greedy or desperate. But I think money can be used to show love and affection. If there are feelings between the two of you, then its about associating affection with acts not just words and in today's society that has a lot to do with money. But its all about the timing and the right girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Money, Money, Money. If not handing to her, then spending it on her. Exception would be Free Love situations or Orgies. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Everything costs money. But its not about the money itself when a woman wants to be with you. Its the motive, affection etc behind your actions. Spending money on her is a given, giving her larger amounts of money should be saved for when things get serious.....then its just a way to show you can take care of her. Its part of a commitment. Smaller amounts for her hair, nails, a new bag here and there, that's normal.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No, its not about the money itself. But the money is still expected. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't say its expected. Its appreciated. If its expected you're with the wrong women.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well the women are at the strip club because they expect it. If one does not wish to comply, better not to go there. SJG Deep Purple Knocking At Your Back Door (Live) [view link]. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah tipping them at the club is good etiquette
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    At some clubs it really can be See, Want, Get. Pick the girl you want, then do that, then take her home with you and keep on bedding her regularly. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sjguy. that’s too much like marriage.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It's easy to pick up strippers. And getting sex in general is pretty easy. A commitment that actually lasts is the hard part. Too many people like you for what you do for them what niche you fill. Rather than for you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I do though think there is a difference for a guy who is in one of these elite colleges. But for a guy who is out of college and has a car, clothes, an apartment, and a job, the women will be ambushing him. As for taking a strip club girl home with you and bedding her regularly, well yes it does start to get like marriage. Need to create alternatives. That is what my organization will be for. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion