tuscl

Best BJ you've had from a legit GF

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:40 AM
4 me i was dating this one girl in my late 20s that used to slurp and gag on my cock. Spit trails and all real sloppy blow jobs. She would change up her tempo and firmness... Shit was mind blowing... She knew how to bring u to the edge and back and suck you 4 what felt like hour's. Afterward drinking all my man milk she would then massge my balls until i was limp.. Thrn she would use a warm was cloth and message my dickand balls until i feel asleep..... Then she soaked my feet and messaged them.... Once i wake up feed is always served 2 me She was truly amazing

22 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm in my 20's, pre-marriage. Dated a girl that was into sex but didn't give BJ's. We had sex the night before and both fell asleep naked. Next morning, she wakes up before me and I guess I had some morning wood. So while I"m asleep, she proceeds to start sucking away. I wake up to this cute girl that normally won't give head, just going to town on my cock. It was like it was an ice cream cone to her, she just couldn't get enough of it. Best alarm clock ever.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Threads make me want a BJ time now. But yeah I love when they get sloppy. I think my best BJ was one with condom on. I know that sound crazy but she did some vibrating shit with her lips that made the condom feel great and that made me cum instantly.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    The best BJ was the one I received this morning after I woke up.Of course I think the best BJ is almost always the last BJ. But she was really focused today, after about 15 minutes I told her I couldn't take it anymore and she just kept going. It was an amazingly great way to wake up. The great thing was I got to return the favor with her.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My first BJ from a legit GF was my first legit GF, she had braces and I was her first BF. As a rookie she had no idea what she was doing and it was a painful experience. So painful I would accept a BJ from any women until I was surprised by a dancer from COI when she gave me a BBBJ, it was great.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Best one is always the one you just got, next ones even better;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I can't rank BJs like that. But the most memorable... The first one I ever got. That first sensation of her mouth, lips tongue on my dick...that was amazing. The most special was the first blow job from a girl who I really loved. The way she got on her knees and made love to me with her mouth....the look in her eyes...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This actually combines both of Juice's recent threads... Several years ago, a woman I was dating wanted to see the movie "Noah" (2014; Russell Crowe). So, we went. The first red flag was the nearly empty theater... The movie was just awful. Halfway through, she started undoing my pants and pulling my dick out. I asked, "What are you doing?" (not my brightest moment...). She replied, "Apologizing." Not sure if it was my best blow job, but it was pretty good and highly memorable.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Cool thread mane.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    First BBBJCIMNQNS in my bedroom at home from my GF in high school. Right when I started cumming my parents came home and fortunately left us alone. Otherwise that would have been awkward for everyone involved ;)
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    NQNS?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Very nice stories guys
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    NQNS equal no quit no spit
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Best ever was at a Halloween party in college in the early 80’s. I met up with a brunette from class who was dressed in a sheet as a Roman chick and I was dressed as a clown with a baggy costume and torn out pockets. We started making out and I felt her hands in my costume grabbing my ass - so I hitched up her toga and started paying with her ass too. We were shoved behind a sofa where we stripped and she dove onto my dick. Made me harder than hell till I blew across her face and titties. She took me by the hand and we walked through the crowd to her room upstairs where we continued - I loved living in the dorms because the hotties were all tired of the rules and loved to have house or fuck parties!
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Best ever was at a Halloween party in college in the early 80’s. I met up with a brunette from class who was dressed in a sheet as a Roman chick and I was dressed as a clown with a baggy costume and torn out pockets. We started making out and I felt her hands in my costume grabbing my ass - so I hitched up her toga and started paying with her ass too. We were shoved behind a sofa where we stripped and she dove onto my dick. Made me harder than hell till I blew across her face and titties. She took me by the hand and we walked through the crowd to her room upstairs where we continued - I loved living in the dorms because the hotties were all tired of the rules and loved to have house or fuck parties!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    When a co-worker invited me to come to her house, it was abundantly clear that she was really inviting me to come to her house so I could cum inside her. Being a gentleman, I dutifully showed up at her house and threw her around the room like a rag doll before cumming deep inside her. In a spontaneous show of gratitude for the thorough rogering I had given her, she proceeded to give me a wonderfully memorable blow job as I prepared to leave. I was so impressed with her blowjob, that afterwards I took her back into the bedroom and threw her around again and then surrendered the last of my splooge to her.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m still waiting for my best blow job ever. Lol
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    You guys lead colorful lives. Never had a BJ from a GF or wife. Many years ago when I was in the Navy in Calif I had some half-assed BJ’s from some massage parlor visits. I am like Nidan, still waiting.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    The best was a FWB, she loves to give them and likes to gag. Spit sloppy with mascara running with a facial finish every time. Damn she was good. Also as a side note she loved all three holes too and always did ATM. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Young one did it by surprise. We were parked and getting ready to go into a pizza place. Not really private. We were kissing and she then just unzipped me and proceeded to expertly administer BBBJTCIMWS. A lot of young ones, virgins, don't want a guy to go around with blue balls. SJG
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    Had a stripper at one point that exerted such suction that I had several dark blood blisters afterwards. The extra suction she gave resulted in full tongue/cheek/roof-of-mouth contact, and to this day, her bj’s made me sometimes cum in a minute - faster than almost anyone else’s. But, there are 3 or 4 that were close. ;-) Guess I’ll keep looking.... She was also the first ever of 4 girls in my life that swore they came from giving me head. Talk about memorable....!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Way back, around 1985, in the back seat of my car. Some chick I picked up off pipeline. From what I recall you'd dial the area code and after the taped voice was done telling you to check the number and try again, you could blurt out your number or hear others blurt out their numbers for a few seconds and you'd hook up that way. Anyway, we agreed to meet. She wasn't particularly attractive facially but had a nice, toned body and medium-sized tits. After driving around for a while and talking and warming up to each other, I asked if she wanted to fool around. We parked in a church parking lot fairly late at night, got in the back seat and began exploring each other. When she began sucking my cock, I instructed her to run the tip of her tongue up and down the length of the shaft, the underside. It was off the charts. Amazed I was able to hold off cumming as long as I did. She asked me not to cum in her mouth and tell me when I was ready to shoot. I was a gentleman (LOL!) and complied. She finished me by hand and my load probably would have traveled 50 feet if it didn't hit the ceiling of my Chevy Nova. Had many blow jobs from many women since then (unfortunately not many over the past several years), but nothing to compare to that experience. Love going down memory lane.
  • Special32k
    5 years ago
    AA are the best..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion