Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Women should be thankful 4 men cuz they give us something nice to look at. Such

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

-their biceps -I like muscular chests -guys have good hair -their shoulders -good muscles

K

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for BigDickSammy_
BigDickSammy_
•

And big dicks

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I've got one out of five -- is that enough?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

She did mention in one of her threads that she liked looking at penises. Not sure if that muscle supercedes the biceps.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

She never said either way. A little blush probably wouldn’t hurt.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I like men because they give me money or food or stuff. Also they lift heavy objects for me etc.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

They are also easier to talk to than women for me.

I only like their penises if they are handsome and sexy body and face wise

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Cool story bro

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

How about maderos?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement