tuscl

Tijuana

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:08 PM
If you are a monger and you do not enjoy hk and the zonanorte. You are either gay, racist or an idiot. If you have not been your opinion doesn't matter.

23 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ are you channeling your inner RickiBoi or your inner phat head ;)
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ twentyfive i mean what i say . it is my opininion and i don't care what anybody says.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t dislike Tijuana I just have no desire to go there I’m happy and content with the gals I have here and enjoy traveling with them, and spending time with them I say live and let live.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ twentyfive thats cool but you dont go around bashing mexico and it's gorgeous godesses like s Dufan georgemicroinbred or fagoneer
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Im just tired of it
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances, US club style, is for chumps! But things can still be made to go well in US clubs. Don't need to go there very often. SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Some people don't want to talk to strippers through a translation app on their phone. Some people don't want to mess with single mothers. There are some legitimate reasons to not want to go to TJ.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    3 years of clubbing and I still haven't crossed the border for HK. I view going to TJ as a hassle. It sounds fun and I've heard good things, even from one stripper here. I definitely want to check out the shaving cream show sometime. I guess there will always be guys who just want to fuck hot women vs guys who like the fact not all strippers are straight up prostitutes who take multiple cocks a night. Neither is objectively wrong.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Countryman you said to twenty-five "thats cool but you dont go around bashing mexico and it's gorgeous godesses". Yet you Countryman go around bashing every dude that enjoys US clubs. Like I suspected before, that SJG disease of telling people they're having fun wrong has definitely infected you as well.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Do you actually talk to human beings like this in person? I doubt it unless you are frequently getting a beating. You need to chill out Francis.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Been there once, it’s alright. Problem is I have about a 2-3 hr limit on tolerating SS, so I personally didn’t find the trip worth it. And I’m for a wall as I’ve lived in the SW and know what’s happening.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    You won’t tolerate others’ less than flattering opinions about TJ, but you’re free to denigrate other areas all you want, eh? There’s a word for that.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "If you are a monger and you do not enjoy hk and the zonanorte. You are either gay, racist or an idiot." Choosing to exploit and exert dominance over whores of a specific race is racist.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    There's no reason to view Tijuana clubs like those in any other city. People on here have an aversion to places I like (SF and LV) yet you never get the kind of disgust and vitriol directed towards them as you do towards Tijuana....racism does have to do with it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tricky loco the racist, homophobic pimp lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman also practices the wisdom of Front Room Makeout Sessions right in his home town. Countryman !!!! SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    countryman. cut them some slack. not everybody’s on the same page. it Took me a while to go to Tijuana I see the Marvel it is in the SEC world
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    (oops... hit the post button too quickly...) it took me a while before going to Tijuana to see the marvel it is in the strip club world. and it is not everybody’s cup of tea. and there might actually be a better place elsewhere in this world. at least for me... it’s a marvelous place that’s relatively close to where I live.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My plans for TJ, really for Mexico itself, are very big. TJ and the Zona will just be a cultural entry point. SJG
  • Rb47
    5 years ago
    TJ is fun, but we don't all have to like the same thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Well, I'm not really into the hyper promiscuity, the sex tourism style, if that is what you mean. Nothing lasts forever, but if I like a girl then I'll want to keep seeing her, more of the same. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So where is Countryman? Did it finally happen, transformed into a Show Donkey, and permanently? SJG Like this album cover? [view link] [view link] [view link] Arrows held in the left instead of the right. Right holds the olive branch, to show that peace is the preferred course. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That must be it for Countryman, brown fur, bushy tail, 4 hoves, and now it is permanent. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion