tuscl

I’m torn between two lovers

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I need to get laid. Next week is either going to be one of my favorite SCs or one of my favorite AMPs. The SC is a fun night with no absolute guarantee of getting laid. The AMP is an ABSOLUTE guarantee that I will get laid to perfection from a beautiful Asian woman, but the other fun won’t be there. Decisions decisions. The sure thing will cost me $200. The not so sure thing will cost me $500 to $750 when drinks are included; plus, i will have to factor in a sobering up time to keep the po po off my ass. Decisions. Decisions. Wo is me.

39 comments

• rogertex
    5 years ago
    "I will get laid to perfection from a beautiful Asian woman"

what are you smoking? even Afghan hashish doesn't work that well.

AMP = old, short mommas
    SC = smoking hot dancers
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Dude, not in my area of the country. AMP = 25 to 35 and fucking HOT!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Koreans are the best for certain. They do not let you leave unfulfilled.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    I would go to the SC
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    When you "need" to get laid, always go for the sure thing.

The other fun stuff is great too but take care if your needs first.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Buy $40 worth of coke and the SC will be a sure thing
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Both, if SC fails go to AMP before you waste all your money. My favorite club has an AMP open til midnight 5 min away on the way home.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. There is a good strip club directly across the street from 4 FS AMPs in Centerville IL. Also one FS AMP 1/2 mile from my favorite SC in Columbia MO. DECISIONS. DECISIONS.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Why do you have to choose? Start out at the club and, if your night isn't going the way you want, end it at the AMP. You should be able to get a read on your night with the strippers long before you're down $500+.

You're welcome. ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fred and Barney?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm still stuck on "laid to perfection" lol. Nidan must have enrolled in JohnSmith's course: "How to Romanticize Paid Pussy to Maximize Emotional Satisfaction."
  • franktl
    5 years ago
    Get laid by the AMP then go to the club. If the club is a bust go back to the AMP.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Nidan111 "Dude, not in my area of the country. AMP = 25 to 35 and fucking HOT!"

... can't get over this !
    Rest of the guys - is this true in your areas too?
    IME there's just orders of difference between AMP and SC woman. Not just in my area - but various cities I have visited.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ welcome back! Been a while
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    What are the good clubs in Columbia? I havent been out there in 10 years
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The good SCs in Columbia are Club Vogue and Rumors. Neither will get you extras, but both are a lot of fun. I have be come chummy with all the bar tenders, DJs and bouncers. So, I get some good free drinks and admissions at times. If I need more, then Foxy Sauna is a sure thing, but hot/miss on hotness. Although never hit/miss on sploodging.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    There is a VERY HOT AMP in Olathe, KS. She is smoking hot and will turn you every which way possible in 30’minute visit.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    That area, especially her seems to have had alot of attention lately from LE. Saw her last week and it was fine, but everyone around here is paranoid, been raids lately.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I wouldn’t doubt that. She has so much traffic because she fucks like an animal and every dumbass posts their escapes with her. But, she really is hot! She is one of the AMPs who I could actually fuck. Out of 12, she is the only one that took the entire package. They are all so damn small. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Obviously, you are on RubMaps.com as well. Lol
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Eccie.net everyone posts reviews of her.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    That square mile has to have at least 10 AMPs its its ridiculous
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Whoa. Excite.net. Gonna check that out. Have you visited her? Seriously, she is fucking HOT!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You are talking about Sarah at Flower Spa, correct? Because if there is another, I want to know about her. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Oh,there is NO COMPARISON when it comes to nipples! ASIANS have that market cornered and i am definitely a fan of the Asian nipples. If only I could find a SC that had Asian dancers, I would be in Heaven!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have not seen any. I really want to visit The Palazio or ultimate 10 in Austin. I think i might find my dream dancer there.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Yea, off 35 right there, there is alpha, lotus, A+, Flower to name a few.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Gonna look them up.
  • Why can't you get laid with your wife then .... One woman not enough 4 u? Guess u shouldn't have gotten married then !! LOL
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    The rest arent as good only Alpha others more....Lotus Sophoa is okay but not full service
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Ok. I looked them up. The only one worth a tug/fuck is Flower. The others appear only to be HJ. Flower Spa is absolutely FS with no wasted time.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicole. I do get with my wife. And she gets with me. And she gets with others if she want. And I get with others if I want. Trust me, my wife is ficking HOT! She is 20’ years younger than I am, but still Hot! Lol
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    The only other FS I know of is in Blue springs never been tho, just seen reviews
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t see any in Blue Springs that are FS. If you have intel, please share. I will try out and post results.
  • What made her wanna date and marry a guy 20 yrs older..Like how did y'all meet
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. We met professionally. She was a new graduate Pharmacist. I was the hospital clinical pharmacist. I needed to teach her about various clinical functions regarding ICU patient care. I literally did not think about her until we as a group of coworkers went to a bar after work to have fun. When all the others got up to dance, she stayed at the table with me and started to rub my leg. I was like ....WTF?!! She was engaged to be married in 4 months. I was truly flabbergasted. But, i wasn’t going to pass up a good deal. After 2 months, I told her that she really needed to think this over since She was 22 and I was 42. She thought over for another 24 hrs and then called off her wedding. That was 15 years ago and it feels like one year ago. She is a fantastic person. I will send you pics of her if you really want to see/know who would actually hook up with this ugly troll of a dude. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    What made her want to marry me? Well, According to her, it was my brain second only to my cock. And for what it is worth .... you asked for that. It is what it is. Lol.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Age is just a number.... I don't think as many people care as you might think.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tricky loco cares tho, he likes to describe us all as geriatric old tricks lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion