tuscl

Gossip from dancers?

NJBalla
New York
Do you guys like hearing gossip from dancers? I personally have never been fond of it. I go to clubs to get away from the drama of work. However, when you become a regular girls tend to confide to you way more than you would like. One of my fav girls thought it was a good idea to tell me she was losing a lot of work from a competitor club that opened up nearby. She also told me that she doesnt make as much because many girls in the club perform higher mileage than she does. I smirked and decided to pass on getting a dance from her and to wait for one of the girls she warned me about. Its a shame because she was one of my first favs and we had tons of fun when we first met. Back then she kept the discussion light and performed really went in the LD area.

I personally prefer to collect intel from boards before I go and not from dancers.

24 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I had a similar experience. The stripper told me that “those girls Are the bad girls”. Fucking A ! I’m on it!!!
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I like hearing the gossip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - I don't get off on drama - more often than not when a dancer gets comfortable w/ me and starts "being herself" I tend to regret what I learn.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    One big benefit to listening is it tends to make the dancer more comfortable with you which then can lead to extra/OTC opportunities. Or so I’m told ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I like hearing gossip. I even like being a part of club drama. It makes you attractive to the girls and they thrive off that shit. Although sometimes it can be pretty bad.....But I use it to my advantage. I'd say more but I'm not up for geriatric trolls going on about it right now.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "A gossip betrays a confidence,
    but a trustworthy person keeps a secret."--Proverbs 11:13
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I eat that shit up. But also realizing they will talk about me. I’m into it.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I only enjoy it ironically, like we 2 girls I have got extras with complain about how another girl is doing extras like they are above it. I also used to have 2 regulars at the same club often working the same shift that hated each other and it would make me laugh to see them fight with each other is stripper ways, sitting with me at the stage when I was tipping the other one, sitting down when the other walked away within seconds, both talked so much shit on each other but eventually I picked the one that went the extra mile OTC (I dont think she would have done it without the hate if the other girl lol)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I like it mainly because it does build a trust factor (if that is at all possible in SC) by maintaining the confidentiality.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Keep in mind, sometimes gossip is a strategy to reel a regular in. Make the guy feel like he's important or more than just a custie. Make him let his guard down. In which case, the gossip can easily be fake to get him to stay away from competition.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I like hearing gossip."

Team WinningTeam unified as always.

I love hearing club gossip. Fucking love it. No strategic reason, I guess I'm just nosey, fascinated with the angsty minutiae of strip club gossip, and can hear it all day. My CFs usually figure out I like hearing it, and then I get a steady stream. It's can also be a great source of g2, but really I like it just for itself.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'll listen to it, and it can be useful, but it's really not my thing. I shut it down the moment it looks like I'm going to be drawn in.

I go to strip clubs for less drama...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Most of the gossip I hear, comes from Team Winning Team lol
    I don’t hang around gossipy women
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I don’t hang around gossipy women"

You DO realize you're on tuscl?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Damn I almost forgot does that mean I get kicked off TWT
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The worst drama is if you date a girl at the club. Strippers love stealing or fucking other strippers' boyfriends...and the way they try to break people up is by causing drama and spreading rumors. Then when more bitches see that some bitches are fighting over you, they want you too. Then you end up in awkward situations like dating a girl, fucking her best friend and the girl she hates the most....and they all know.... and the it gets ugly after a while.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like to keep my conversations away from SC gossip, even when they talk about PLs I try to steer it back toward us.

The only gossip (Intel) I'm interested in is which dancers are HM/FS.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m not a fan of gossip in general. I don’t engage in office gossip.

However, in my view, if a stripper feels comfortable with you, she may open up more and spill some dancer gossip. I don’t care if a dancer colors her hair - or if another is bitchy in the dressing room. But if one fucks and sucks - and is an otc whore - my ears perk up...
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    I love hearing about the drama.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Depends on the type of gossip or drama.

Drama about themselves or the club? Sure, within reason, especially if it provides me with useful intel.

Gossip about other dancers? Not so much. I've often found that this type of gossip to ultimately be untrue or exaggerated. Also, it's never some random girl that they are gossiping about, but one that they know I've had historical dealings with. I don't trust any girl who tries to pull stunts like that to clear the field.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I love hearing the gossip and inside info some of which is useful.

And yeah it's funny when strippers trash talk on the mileage other strippers give
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    There's a couple dancers who will sit with me for a good 30-45 minutes and talk to eachother. I don't pay much attention, but every now and then, I'll chime in
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I quit going to two different clubs over drama once. A manager went back and forth a few times between clubs. Dancers either loved him or hated him with no in between. I ended up going to both clubs for a while because there were dancers at both places I wanted to see. Eventually it got to the point where, when I showed up at one club, within 30 minutes I was getting texts from girls at the other club asking why I was over there "cheating" on them, etc. I finally found another club and quit talking to most of those drama queens. I have not given out my number to very many dancers since then.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^ I forgot to mention, some dancers would switch clubs when the manager moved. Some following him and some running away from him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion