tuscl

I didn't make a post to ask for more trusts. I made that post to say how excited

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

14 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not imitating you but the post gave me the idea. I need more trusts
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I trust that you will some day cum to your senses and want to cuddle.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You are a legit troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Specific Symptoms of a Manic Episode
    In order for a manic episode to be diagnosed, three (3) or more of the following symptoms must be present:

-Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
    -Decreased need for sleep (e.g., one feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep)
    -More talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
    -Flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
    -Attention is easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant items
    -Increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school; or sexually) or psychomotor agitation
    -Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments)
    -Inflated self-esteem is typically present, ranging from uncritical self-confidence to marked grandiosity, and may reach delusional proportions. Individuals may give advice on matters about which they have no special knowledge (e.g., how to run the United Nations). Despite lack of any particular experience or talent, the individual may embark on writing a novel or composing a symphony or seek publicity for some impractical invention. Grandiose delusions are common (e.g., having a special relationship to God or to some public figure from the political, religious, or entertainment world)."
  • Pussylicker2
    6 years ago
    I don't have any trusts, and I should, I've mongered all over the country and always give good advice. But I don't see why it matters.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    of course tuscl trusts matter lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ FYI @IceyDodo trust me on this in that the reason I gave you a trust is just to troll your hypocritical bitch ass. Mine matters nothing for you. LOL.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ >of course tuscl trusts matter< Interesting comment coming from you iceberg.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Trust me....
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I trust you to always be a knucklehead other than that you’ll need to earn it
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    I’d trust a wet fart in flu season before I trust you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    So wear some Depends Meat72.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion