tuscl

They asked me where do I see myself 15 yrs..my response was the federal bench ,

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Jk. A girl can only seen rite??

Btw I date FEDERAL BENCH.not state.lol..but state would be fine too.

JK I DONT WANNA BE ON ANY BENCH I JUST WANT U.S SENATE SEAT LOL.

32 comments

• can only dream **
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    You seem to be confusing the federal bench with the federal prison.
  • Nah..came from a family in which 2-3 members got in trouble with the laws tho.

Me? I chose to go to college and maintain honors level grades each semester instead an never had run ins with the laws.......bye haterrrr LOL.
  • So basically my point was that statistically I was supposed to go to jail but I did not..and I havent done that by age 24 so dont think that's gonna happen anytime soon:)))

But ur comment was super funny lol since it made me think of what would happen if I did go 2 federal prison.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Specific Symptoms of a Manic Episode
    In order for a manic episode to be diagnosed, three (3) or more of the following symptoms must be present:

-Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
    -Decreased need for sleep (e.g., one feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep)
    -More talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
    -Flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
    -Attention is easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant items
    -Increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school; or sexually) or psychomotor agitation
    -Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments)
    -Inflated self-esteem is typically present, ranging from uncritical self-confidence to marked grandiosity, and may reach delusional proportions. Individuals may give advice on matters about which they have no special knowledge (e.g., how to run the United Nations). Despite lack of any particular experience or talent, the individual may embark on writing a novel or composing a symphony or seek publicity for some impractical invention. Grandiose delusions are common (e.g., having a special relationship to God or to some public figure from the political, religious, or entertainment world).
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A bad girl with good habits?
  • Umm where r u getting bad girl from hehe
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Maybe unbder the bench giving bj's, but thats about it. Most Fed. Judges are 40's/50's and the youngest I have seen nominated was 34, but with a real history. So far you haven't evcen been accepted to Law School and you are a terrible writer. Yes, I am terrible, which is why I do divorce.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm curious if you hide the big chip on your shoulder in real life or not.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You have definite bad girl tendencies. I think thats a good thing lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum is right about the judge thing. But I wouldn't judge Nicoles writing skills based on her activity here
  • U know by 15 yrs why I meant lol..just into the future not literally 15

@ Icey what r some of these bad girl tendencies ????

I know I need to get accepted first LOL
  • Fingers crossed ppl...
  • No I don't go around talking like this. Tuscl is for my alter ego lol..I wouldn't even talk like this if I met one of y'all in real life k would b embarassed lmao its just fun.
  • Skibum if I was a horrible writer then I would have failed all my papers here which I haven't so...bye....

Maybe u should learn 2 argue better :))))
  • Was joking about federal bench..but just cuz I cant guarantee it doesnt mean that isn't likely or possible..grades in law school will determine that so bye
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    In real life Nicole would be like "Bless your heart y'all".... coz of that Texas shit n shit :P

Nicole its your confidence, bluntness, that naughty streak, your sense of humor, your trolling techniques...
  • LOL .

I'm.a good girl with BAD AND DUMB HABITS IN REALITY LOL:(

just fyi
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A good girl with bad habits is even better though.... coz she's a good girl but can corrupt you lol
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Nicole for all I know you work midnight to 8 at the waffle house. You don't strike me in any way as lawyer material. Grades in Law school determine whether or not you'll get on the bench? God damn that is one stupid fucking thing to say.
  • It's part of it LOL I didnt say it was the determinant LOL....

And u said u don't see me as a lawyer..that's not what my professor who teaches con law @ UT and went to a top 8 law school said to me....LOL..she basically offered to write me a letter of rec without even asking and told me i had insightful knowledge about the casebook material, sending me extra unassigned cases asking my opinions about them so u can fuck off ...or you can let me buy u dessert after I make law review or graduate law school in the top half of my class ..choice is up to U LOL.
  • And law school grades or the law school where one attended = start to the Federal bench.duh @ skibum...dont u know where most of the federal judges went? i'll give u a hint. Most of them did attended certain school or had certain grades at whatever school they attended . Many of them also attended a school starting with "Y" , and no it isn't Harvard (; so stop lying on tuscl 2 make me look dumb....

Obviously things like politics are equally important ..I never said they weren't ?.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The legal profession is very different from all that though....from what I've heard, Skibum is pretty right when he talks about legal shit n shit
  • Umm that doesn't disqualify my position....that just means that you dont have to be xyz rank in law school to know your shit...which I never disputed.

My claim was that going to xyz law school or having xyz position can ONLY HELP OR INCREASE your chances of success in the legal field....
  • Umm that doesn't disqualify my position....that just means that you dont have to be xyz rank in law school to know your shit...which I never disputed.

My claim was that going to xyz law school or having xyz position can ONLY HELP OR INCREASE your chances of success in the legal field....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It can help coz of the institutionalized good old boy network
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    I will shit all over your bench. Then your senate seat... Den dem nostrils are good for fucking and got cum dripping down #nostrils fucker
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    Dont listen to all these negative people Nicole. You go girl
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    There is no doubt that America is fucked up beyond belief. There is no doubt that America's p[olitics and judicial system is run by Ivy League elitists. There is no doubt people are too fucking stupid to see the link. What I find truly mind boggling is the awe that people have for Ivy league grads and politicians. Examples: I live down the street from our Lieutenant Governor and the District Attorney in my County and I were in the same fraternity when we were in college together. Both a great people, bnut worthy of awe? Lmao, I think not. In addition, my parents both graduated from Cornell (Mom also did 2 years at Brown); I have 2 first cousins who graduated from Cornell; a brother and 3 first cousins who went to Harvard and if you count second cousins and spouses of cousins and siblings, annother 13 Ivy league gradiuates as well. I see no reason to be in awe of them either. Ivy League schools are insider clubs in a fixed system. I chose to make it on my own and the one lie I told to my parents and the rest of my family is that I was rejected at Cornell. I was accepted, but lied because in no universe would I ever want to be an Ivy leaguer. Not who I am. I am proudly blue collar and the only pro bono work I ever do is for poor people when some high and mighty ivy league attorney is on the other side. I do it for myself so I can use the system to attack those whom I dislike.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I have a very close friend who can completely relate to that.... There's nothing better than the feeling that you made it on your own, based on your own merits, without having to resort to that fixed system. To me, there's something pathetic about ivy leaguers. They lack drive, they don't understand struggle and ambition... they expect everything to be handed to them, have limited real world experience and can't cope very well with adversity. Making it life based on connections and wealth condensation isn't anything to admire. If you're shit without money you're shit with money.

Plus, what school you went to only matters in certain circles and even then only for so long. No practicing attorney has a reputation based on their grades or the school they went to. Once you start practicing law, no one will care, be intimidated or give you special treatment coz of it....and the longer you practice, the more irrelevant it becomes. That's the reality of it.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The schools, college and post doctoral education made no difference in my success. Nobody ever asked me nor cared which education system I attended. They chose my services solely on my record of success. But, I’m not a lawyer either.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its like that in any field, once you're licensed/accredited that's it....whether you're a teacher, doctor, lawyer, social worker, cop, etc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion