tuscl

Wonder what it must be like to think with my pussy rather than my head ..wouldn'

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

29 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Nicole sometimes your posts literally make no sense. This is one of those posts. You've really got to fix the grammatical structure of your sentences.
  • That would be easy 2 do if there was room 2 make the title longer.

What is more interesting is your tendency to point out my grammatical mistakes in a few selection of posts, which have an obvious common denominator between them.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Longer titles? God no! If anything I would like to see discussion titles limited to 5 or 6 words. It should be a brief description of the topic so readers can decide if they are interested; it has become a thesis with "okay" or "bye" or "title says it all" as the body. Maybe i'm the only one that is begged by this, but the title isn't meant to "say it all".
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    pointing out grammar or spelling mistakes makes people feel smart and witty and clever and like they don't have to respond to your content coz it hit a nerve lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO pointing out what someone else points out makes IceyDodo a hypocrite and an idiot and a troll.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Is it me or does nicole 1994 sound more like an idiot with every post?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ It's not you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Countryman whenever Nicokeyes is having be one of her manic episodes she can't help but post random incoherent shit. She gets really manic and can't type and can't keep her thoughts together.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Pardon me, but WTF did you just try to say?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I remember when NinaBambina used to post more and she highlighted that Nicokeyes was doing cocaine because she typed poorly and incoherently. I thought she was right but now I think it is just her having manic episodes. After she admitted she was bipolar it made a lot of sense
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Specific Symptoms of a Manic Episode
    In order for a manic episode to be diagnosed, three (3) or more of the following symptoms must be present:

-Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
    -Decreased need for sleep (e.g., one feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep)
    -More talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
    -Flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
    -Attention is easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant items
    -Increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school; or sexually) or psychomotor agitation
    -Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments)
    -Inflated self-esteem is typically present, ranging from uncritical self-confidence to marked grandiosity, and may reach delusional proportions. Individuals may give advice on matters about which they have no special knowledge (e.g., how to run the United Nations). Despite lack of any particular experience or talent, the individual may embark on writing a novel or composing a symphony or seek publicity for some impractical invention. Grandiose delusions are common (e.g., having a special relationship to God or to some public figure from the political, religious, or entertainment world).

Almost invariably, there is a decreased need for sleep. The person usually awakens several hours earlier than usual, feeling full of energy. When the sleep disturbance is severe, the person may go for days without sleep and yet not feel tired.

Manic speech is typically pressured, loud, rapid, and difficult to interrupt. Individuals may talk nonstop, sometimes for hours on end, and without regard for others’ wishes to communicate. Speech is sometimes characterized by joking, punning, and amusing irrelevancies. The individual may become theatrical, with dramatic mannerisms and singing. Sounds rather than meaningful conceptual relationships may govern word choice (i.e., clanging). If the person’s mood is more irritable than expansive, speech may be marked by complaints, hostile comments, or angry tirades.

The individual’s thoughts may race, often at a rate faster than can be articulated. Some individuals with manic episodes report that this experience resembles watching two or three television programs simultaneously. Frequently there is flight of ideas evidenced by a nearly continuous flow of accelerated speech, with abrupt changes from one topic to another. For example, while talking about a potential business deal to sell computers, a salesperson may shift to discussing in minute detail the history of the computer chip, the industrial revolution, or applied mathematics. When flight of ideas is severe, speech may become disorganized and incoherent.

A person in a manic episode may easily lose attention. Distractability is evidenced by an inability to screen out irrelevant external stimuli (e.g., the interviewer’s tie, background noises or conversations, or furnishings in the room). There may be a reduced ability to differentiate between thoughts that are germane to the topic and thoughts that are only slightly relevant or clearly irrelevant."
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you may be on to something
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    It's more like I point out the grammatical mistakes when it's so bad that I honestly can't figure out the point you are trying to make.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ in other words... WTF did she try to say?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^Lmao yup.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111 you are still trying to look at it "logically". Nicokeyes typed it out exactly as her mind "thought" about it. There is no clarificatio needed other than the understanding that she's having a manic episode. I'm sure it makes perfect "sense" in her own mind.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    No, she's pretty clear. Not understanding is a weak argument....it makes you look bad, not her... If I can understand what she says, anyone can.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO of course one dumbass understands another!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Clear as a muddy stream on a pig farm.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    So Nicole you have a problem with guys who can get turned on by a woman just off her looks? Isn't that what first draws you to even notice a person, their looks? You yourself have even made posts about making sure you have your makeup on when walking past the hot guys. What's so bad about being able to be turned on by just looks?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    she can't answer now, she's busy flirting with a hot guy
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "A person in a manic episode may easily lose attention. Distractability is evidenced by an inability to screen out irrelevant external stimuli (e.g., the interviewer’s tie, background noises or conversations, or furnishings in the room). There may be a reduced ability to differentiate between thoughts that are germane to the topic and thoughts that are only slightly relevant or clearly irrelevant."
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    Pussies don't think
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    I am the real tittyfaggot
  • @ tfp:

I meant that I dont like guys who consent to intercourse only based on looks

Yes I get turned on by guys being hot, but I can't even kiss, let along fuck a guy just cuz hes handsome as hell
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    there's nothing wrong with that, its your body your sexuality
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Nicole I see and thanks for the explanation. But that is your preference, not everyone else's. Your thread title seems to mock people who ARE able to be intimate with someone with looks as the primary motivation. Yet I can guarantee you that situation happens quite a bit, and not just with dudes paying dancers in strip clubs. There's a fair amount of women I've talked to that admitted they hooked up with a dude solely because he was attractive. They even said when he opened his mouth he lost a lot of points. Yet they still gave up the goodies to him. So women do it just the same as men. Which is fine in my book. Why do you feel the need to ridicule folks that can be intimate without exactly knowing their partner's life story?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She's mocking men who pay to fuck hookers
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @JustinToLook

I agree with that. Nicole honestly your titles are too long. You're supposed to put the main thought into the body of the thread instead of into the title. Instead it seems like you put almost all of the thought into your title and often put only a word or two into the body of your threads.

The title is supposed to kind of summarize the content of the thread while also enticing people to click on it. In almost all cases, the body of the thread should be longer than the title. It is pretty aberrational that this isn't the case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion