tuscl

She was probably just on her period

Some posters wanted update on that whole CF thing. So I thought I would give it. I saw her tonight (slow for a Saturday) The vibe was totally different. It’s as if nothing happened. I still apologized, she said “you don’t have to apologize, thanks for thinking of me like that though” Then has some great LDs. I even gave her a present in the parking lot (I know I’m the PL of the century but like that kind of shit. What can I say) And that put her in tears. Roller skates. I don’t understand these girls at all. WTF??? I guess she just was having a bad day the other day? Must’ve been her period or some shit. I don’t even fucking know anymore.

But on another note I gotta to look within. I got addicted to this person. Yes I’ll admit it I’m head over heels crazy about this girl. That shit kind of grew on me without me stomping it out. Like a frog boiling in water. She had me in her back pocket. I’m fucking hooked. I fantasize about this person all the time. I’m close I’m age (we’re both born in the same decade) So I think I have shot or something. I need a new CF pronto. I’m aware this is unhealthy and this girl is the reason I can’t afford socks. I’ll have to learn from this but the whole thing felt so god damn good. This girl makes me LDK instantly. God dammit I’m just fucking addicted to pussy. I’m sorry but it’s just fucking true. Either way the whole thing was such stupid thing to get stressed over.

12 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    And she even said I had Big Dick Energy. How bout that. It was prolly SS though. Fucking crazy ass bitch.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    PL of the century? I don't think so unless she cried because you were inspired by Van Gough and gave your ear as your present. You partially recognize the futility of your cause which is a start. But your troubles are only just beginning...

Most alarming is they let you in the club without socks. It's only a matter of time until the club finds out and demands more appropriate attire. Use old newspaper or cut the sleeves off an old shirt. Next thing you will tell us is how to make food out of ketchup and sugar packets. More on that later from SJG...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You never know what goes on on someone else's head
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @uprightcitizen. Lmao.
    @macktruck. My big head goes blank when the hotties take over my little head.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You can live off of spaghetti and ketchup... rice and mayo...and save up for the club...

I think giving her that much money when it hurts you is the biggest problem.

Just ask her out. If she says no it'll make it easier to move on to a CF you're not hooked on.

I don't think its wrong to like a dancer....but when it isn't reciprocated it can make life hell, like with any girl. But with a dancer you stand the risk of spending money ITC for the wrong reasons....in hopes she eventually likes you, and that won't happen. If she likes you you'd know.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the update.

If I were you, I would leave all plastic at home and just take $100 to the club. I’ve been in your situation and it’s very easy to go overboard with spending when you have the ATM in the club.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Same decade: You from 1990, She from 1999 :)

Just out of curiosity, have you asked to see her outside the club? The parking lot doesn’t count.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    True, asking her for a date is the one way to know.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    @bavarian good detective work on me you but gotta roll her back a few years though.

And yeah I have asked her out a while back when I first met her and I kinda SS back. So stopped pursuing it. I could try again I know her a lot more now. But that’s why I kind want to move on. I do realize it’s probably a dead end (although that dead end is pretty fucking sweet) To me she’s a 10 and they are just so rare. But it’s time to move on. I don’t regret it though. Dude it was just like the greatest lap dances ever. Some of these girls are just really good at this job. But I understand I can’t be taking the club thoughts home. That’s all I’m saying.

And I’m just joking about the socks, my finances are ok, I do sometimes spend a little more than want to, but who doesn’t do that.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Uprightcitizen has a good idea. Full Van Gogh for your favorite stripper. Cutting off an ear and presenting it to her is guaranteed to impress her.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    @Jack.

Too many PLs of the year win it by shoveling a ton of $$$. Its such a yesterday move when you can give her a gift that really means something.
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    Wait are you the same retard who was all in your feels about some stripper being "mad" at you or something?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion