tuscl

Glucose Guardian

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, April 13, 2019 8:50 AM
With all the politically correct BS these days, I just want to make sure my desires for potentially being a sugar daddy is not taken wrong. Is this the proper gender neutral term that I should use when asking the question?

24 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Actually it’s Cn(H2O)n. paterni
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    I feel glucose narrows down what type of sugar is involved too much. What about fructose and sucrose? I think "sweetener guardian" would be more inclusive.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Glucose Guardian" _____ Way too clinical. Sounds like some type of high-tech gadget to monitor the glucose level of diabetes patients.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Strippers refer to me as "ATM." I think that stands for "Awesome Talented Man."
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i used to be the other ATM . (until I wiped out my savings. )
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    now I have to depend on what comes in for my play money. and perhaps I should say capitalize that... PLAY money money money money. I don’t have a game like a couple other guys that are in my age bracket. Bottom line... is is money money money. Hopefully I will make the transition to fuck just because I’m so fucking awesome. . But I have to be realistic. I ain’t young anymore.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Get a sugar momma. I actually had one for a while....it ended pretty badly though. She caught too many feelings and had a private investigator follow me around. Threatened my bitches, tried to sue my mom. She was 68.... a chain smoker, never married, kinda psycho, but worth $$$$$$$$ Persian Jewish woman. It ended when she accused me of cheating coz the private investigator showed her a video of me on a date with a girl.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Is this why they call you a troll?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    FOr having life experiences they can't relate to, yeah
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ lol damn I almost split my side laughing at life experience they can’t relate to of all of your inane utterances that’s the icee on the cake lol
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Juice?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Icey, I wish I could have the wide variety of life experiences that you’ve had. Unfortunately I spend several hours a day posting on a strip club message board instead.
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    @fun - is that a joke? Icey hasn't had any experiences. She sits in her mom's basement making shit up and posting neverending contradictions on here dozens to hundreds of times a day. Delusions of getting stalked by a PI hired by a geriatic who was funding this supposed "pimp"? No one who posts so much on this site is worthy of getting a PI to follow them. If she stuck to one persona that was consistent in her presentation, then it would work, but she doesn't and it just comes off as inauthentic and obnoxious.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I would love to be a sugar daddy just because. Firstly, I don’t want any emotional attachment from the gal that I wish to play sugar daddy with; I have my loving emotional needs already met. I just LIKE to play with beautiful women purely for my sexual desires. I allow my wife to have her fun (as long as i am not told of such... lol ... she is 20 years younger than I and I know she made like her fun as I like mine) and I feel that I should be allowed the same. Thus, I do not feel guilt. I am looking for a hot chick to play sugar daddy for.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn this vino ! My messages appear incoherent at times.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Fructose Father it's more natural
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Spenda Spenda sounds good, but I thought we were talking about icey being a troll
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Splenda Spenda
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Lol! Is this the terminology for politically correct pussies?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    a21985..... think what you want. She was an old woman I ended up charming and finessing til she went completely psycho on me. Just coz you never had a sugar momma doesn't mean anyone else hasn't. And so what if I have time to post on here.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I spend several hours a day posting on a strip club message board instead." You're implying a true pimp wouldn't be on a message board for many hours per day? The way you typed it, subtly connotes sarcasm. You are never going get invited to join Team Winning-Team if you keep this up.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    you never thought of being a gentleman of leisure? The point of a good career is making as much money doing the least possible... If you're managing people you're not exactly baby sitting them.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I really like the SPLENDA SPENDA. Although, the FRUCTOSE FATHER is choice as well. Gonna give them a whirl.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I prefer Papi Azucar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion