Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should I feel embarrassed ?

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok so now that's almoat summer there's always like a group of cute ass buff guys hanging at the pool...LMAO so apparently whenever I look cute (makeup done, cute dress) I always go by them cuz the pool is in the way to my apartment. But when I dont have my makeup done etc..I avoid going by the pool. LOL.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Embarrassed because you need makeup or embarrassed because you like guys?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

if your photos are authentic girl... I see have nothing to fear... make up or not.

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

You should be embarrassed to post this question

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

You seem to post gossip posts that would be better amongst a majority female crowd.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Jackie!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Nicole, you like makeup and dresses. You might still have the makings of a stripper.

SJG

Irish Republican Army youtube.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement