Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever shit yourself during a LD?

TrentonPhantom

Recently moved to Trenton, NJ

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I ate a pack of juicy fruit beforehand and just shit myself during the LD. While it is fun leave the LD area with a LDK its very challenging to excuse yourself with that smell emanating from your drawers.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

No wonder you shit yourself if you are a pack of juicy fruit gum! lol That dates me

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Fuck off loser.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

I assume you mean "chew". Juicy fruit and many other sugar free gums are loaded with sorbitol which causes diarrhea. I hope you at least tipped the poor girl.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

No but i have farted while fucking

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

She literally danced the Shotnout of you. That has never happened to me before, But I did literally fuck the shit of my boss on a conference room table after hours. She looked at me, as I stared longingly at her DDD tits from MISH position, and said that she believes I shit the table. I did not skip a beat as I came right back and said, “ no, dear, it was you who shit and you can now add that to your bucket list... someone (aka, me) just fucked the shit out of you!” We had a good laugh.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I can’t spell shot, i mean shit, for shit these days!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

Not yet. Had a very lively discussion about this with a couple strippers monday.

I also did this same thread a few years ago

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

I’ve floated a few air biscuits while in strip clubs, but not while getting a lap dance.

I certainly never shit myself while getting a lap dance!

Come to think of it, I’ve managed never to shit myself ever since I was persuaded as a child that there was a viable alternative to incontinence.

But I’m getting old now so I’d better not jinx myself by bragging about the phenomenal reliability of my sphincters.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shitter stories unleashed!

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

@kingcripple the fact that there was a thread about this before amuses me

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement