tuscl

Is anything a stripper says true

Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:13 AM
Hi everyone, I was getting a lap dance a few days ago and the stripper was seriously sexy. She said a few times oh your so hard I wanna put some edibles on it n lick it off. The first time I thought it was just bs but she said it 3 or 4 times. Is that something that a stripper would just say to get a dude off or no? I wanna go back n see her again but I don’t wanna ask for something that’s inappropriate. Thanks

26 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Truth isn't something to be sought in strippers. But if she's suggesting something and you want it, go for it. It's not inappropriate to agree with her.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    You should go back and tell her ‘I’ll put my money where your mouth is. Let’s do this.’
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Lightning struck at that moment. When it strikes you need to make a call on the spot. It may not go down the same way the next time you stop in. Doesn’t hurt to try though.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    The other thing is that she may have been down within the price of the dance or maybe the edible experience was a sales pitch for a different room for $$$.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Well, the fact that she said it 3 or 4 times must make it true. Strippers say all types of things to make PLs buy more dances, VIP rooms, and tip, ; it's call stepper shit (SS).
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    No such thing as asking a stripper something inappropriate. They hear much worse on a regular basis. As long as its tactful done on your part, worst thing that will happen is she'll say no.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The only way to find out is to ask her. We're not going to know.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    The part when she says she doesn't swallow.......
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Your question doesn’t match the situation. ‘Is anything a stripper says true?’ Don’t count on it unless she’s telling you what you want will cost money. Always true. Was she willing to actually lick an edible off you? No need to guess at whether she’s telling the truth. If you’re willing to do it, say yes and you’d have found out immediately if she was for real. If you weren’t willing to do it, then it doesn’t matter whether she was telling the truth or not. You can go find out. It will just cost you more money for more dances, and you risk that she won’t be in the same mood or that she took your lack of a yes to mean she shouldn’t ask you again. Or she won’t remember you at all. In short, you blew it.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    It's like walking along and finding a 20 dollar bill laying on the ground.....I don't expect it but it certainly is a pleasant surprise when it happens.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    That was a call to duty, son! Does she “want to”? Who the fuck knows. The better question is “would she have done so?” In my experience, the answer would have bee Ye$$$. If she wanted it without extra $$$, she wouldn’t have told you, she would have just showed you!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Some things she says are true. Some things she says are the fantasy you're paying for. You are not qualified to be able to tell which is which -- her acting skills are way beyond the calibration level of your bullshit detector So if there's something you want, decide if it's appropriate or not, and if so, ask. She might say yes, she might say no, she might give some excuse that's just meant to put you off for a while because she's afraid of saying no, etc.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Be very skeptical of anything these ladies say — you’ll be safer that way.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its not lies, its a fantasy you're paying for. Just be realistic.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Stripper who likes edibles. So far the story checks out. How clean or dirty is the club? At a known extras club that sounds like she was making an offer. At a clean club more of a fantasy, probably.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ in Washington Park, IL the dancer would simply tell you that she WILL SUCK your cock for a $50 bill.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What do the girls who do that look like though?
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I bet Shadowcat has a link of what they look like, lol.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    As long as she does what she agrees to do, I don't really care if anything else she tells me is true or not. These girls deal with a lot of different guys with all sorts of prejudices and personality disorders, so it figures that their first impulse is to say what they think we want to hear.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    It can happen. Not often at all. I've seen pics of one strippers daughter. Does that count?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Usually, in my experience, when one becomes a CF and especially an ATF, they are pretty truthful. Other than that, not so much.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    It is 69% of the time :)
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    ^that's majority!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It depends on what you mean by truthful though. If you're old enough to be her dad or grandpa and have nothing in common and she's acting like she's into you....she's doing her job. I wouldn't call that a lie although most on here would.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Based on the evidence (84.901% of strippers tell me I have a big dick), I’d have to say that odds are not in favor of it being true.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    pad. man. it’s worth a try...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion