tuscl

Accidentally ate bacon on an already mistaken order by the restaurant ...no wond

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

15 comments

• Shit sry...didn't mean 2 offend any1 who doesn't like bacon LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's ok. We understand you are having a manic episode.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I knew this Orthodox Jewish girl. We went out and had a pepperoni pizza. She explained that for her family keeping Kosher only meant in their own kitchen. Mostly it is having the two sets of dishes. It reminds them of their Jewishness.

But they don't really believe anything about it beyond that. They are more than happy to eat with other people. And they have no interest in supporting any Kosher industry.

I told another long distance lady friend about this and she was flabergasted. She said, that's like keeping a Kosher kitchen by not a Kosher stomach. She is a convert from secular Judaism to active Orthodox, and she thinks is rather reactionary ways.

I told her, they don't care about having a Kosher stomach because they don't believe in it. But life is always to some degree about rituals. And so they do want the Kosher kitchen because they believe that the extra efforts have meaning, they make then think.

SJG

Academic Freedom at Risk After Decades of Right-Wing Attacks and Cuts to Education
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/4/10/a…

Stanley Clarke Herbie Hancock & Chaka Khan Live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urd9Mc5…
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    JimGassagain?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Now you can’t go back to your religion Nicole they are gonna cut your head off. Your just gonna have to snuggle with me for a few weeks till things cool down.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Actually its supposed to be a 40 day fast to cleanse yourself
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    U dumb
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    #mostretardedpersonaontuscl
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Bacon makes everything better.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There was an old joke about vegans that stated on average they live seven years actually no bacon those are going to be seven looong years ;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Seven years longer
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @muddy ... Damnit, man! I have been working on the cuddling issue with Nicole for weeks! If you scoop me, please tell me all the fine details!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicole. Bacon will make your body just want to Pork Someone. I’m still here ready to TOFTT!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion