Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer using the stage name "Chastity"

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not what I call promising. J)

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Let's hope it's ironic

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Maybe she just misspelled "Charity"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good chance she doesn't know what it means and just thought the name was cute

:)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's better than if her name is "No Touching"

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

Or maybe her version of chastity is "fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus."

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Did she say that she was originally from the Virgin Islands?

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I would avoid her.

In all likehood she selected the name (it's a bad stripper name).

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I know one very well named Chastity and she is very popular.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I knew one whose real name was Chastity. She had the good sense to go by Sugar.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

a21985’s reply = brilliant!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Did you tell her your name is Mr. No Thanks

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Pretty ironic name I will say but I'm not sure if it actually means anything.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

It was every bit as bad as I feared.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I wouldn't put too much in that name. I had some very good dances from several dancers named Chastity.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement