tuscl

Going to Salina tomorrow!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I’m going to wind up in Salina KS tomorrow. I hope the AA HOTIE that I met last time I was there is there this round. She told me that if ever come back to SALINA KS that she will rock my world. Well, we shall see if she can keep a promise! The redhead that rocked my world last night will be hard to beat!

17 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Salina is the gateway to Wichita.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Hope you have a good time!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Have fun
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Sounds like it will be fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm sure the TJ guys are super jealous
  • Titus23
    5 years ago
    Don't forget to tell us how it went!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Who Hoo! That was fun last night. Double teamed by Hot AA (Unique) and Hot white chick (Star). Oreo COOKIE style. They would not let loose of my unit, whom was standing at attention for about 4 SOLID hours. Lot of stick shifting in the basic LD section and they carried it onat the bar. They did a new thing for me. When they took their hands off my little man, the started caressing him with their knees at the bar ... each together, one knee from each. Holy fuck Batman, they refused to let him deflate. UNIQUE swapped phone numbers with me and we made a potential VIP date for today. Wasn’t sure I would still be here, but I decided to take a hotel room work day to catch up on shit. Thus, I am going back tonight. My sole goal tonight is to VIP and give a review on such because the VIP needs to be reviewed thoroughly for this club. I will be reviewing my visit here again as soon as I finish my upcoming VIP session tonight with the AA UNIQUE!

Oh and they both told me that I can review them fully with names included. I told them that it might be dangerous to their jobs. They laughed and then introduced me to the manager. The manager is a SMOKING HOT BLONDE who is an absolute POLE MASTER with the most taught body I’ve seen in a 40 year old in a while. She looks 27 ish and moves like an absolute pro! I did also share this site with the gals. They want to become members. I told them to review some clubs and join the fun.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You might want to omit names jes sayin
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive. I think i will omit names, but do you think it is ok to name them in a PM MESSAGE if asked?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Funny part about last night is that they have been dancing for 10 years each. They seemed intrigued about my abilities to speak there language and give the details about clubs anywhere. The AA gal tested me by asking me about a Dallas Club she use to dance at. I took a quick bathroom break, then came back and filled her in. Her jaw genuinely dropped. She asked me how the Fuck did I know that stuff. I told her that “I have friends in very low places!”
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t have a problem with it if you know the person sending the PM but keep in mind as others have stated everyone pretty much knows how to read at least here. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Agree that it seems better to exclude names for the most part. I guess if it’s a regular poster via pm then fine but some random person that pops up is more likely a boyfriend, ex, sister and you’d just be divulging stuff that would cause problems for the dancer vs. achieving what you’re trying to do I think (props which would make them more $)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ good points
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All good points
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Except for the calling a doctor point. Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That basterd and his doctor