tuscl

Favorite phrases said by other TUSCLers?

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Monday, April 8, 2019 4:16 PM
Are there certain phrases, words, or sentences that other TUSCLers make a lot that you find humorous or whatever? As I mentioned in another thread, I find it funny how Subraman always calls hypothetical dancers "Porsche." I also find it funny how he always, when referring to IceyLoco says "cringeworthy pimp persona."

I also actually find it funny when Pistola says "beta cuck."

When txtittyfag talks about "stolen valor butt buddies."

When SJG says "take her to the backrooms when your own pants are ready to come down."

I can't think of anymore right now.

33 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    MackTruck smashing that like button.

Flagooner calling other board members by various regions of the male reproductive system.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^Flagooner's use of the male reproductive system for trolling amuses me too.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    :)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think those are annoying AF
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    “I think those are annoying AF”

I’m with you IceyLoco. Catch phrases are totally non-brilliant. Folks who eschew the use of catch phrases are aces! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    4got2wipe with all the irony...
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ now you’re just recycling words cause you’re being lazy;)
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Sphincter"

I don't think he's referring to the male reproductive system (or maybe he doesn't know the difference).
  • Clubber
    5 years ago

Not a list I'd wish to be a part of. Originally is key!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    In gadda da vida ;))
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    "I will beg for pussy and I will pay for pussy but I won't beg to pay for pussy." - Lopaw
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    1. I never said they were male reproductive system terms.
    2. I thought I used sphincter for @CallMeRetard, but I'm old and lost track.
    3. Apparently @DumbDickhead is upset because he owns sphincter
    4. Fuck you all.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Lone_Wolf for the win via Lopaw wisdom!!

Ever since hearing this phrase here, I cannot count how many times I have thought it to myself to stop myself from chasing some GPS tail in a SC
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I may stop using Beta Cuck and start using Soy Boy to refer to DC/CC.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Ever since hearing this phrase here, I cannot count how many times I have thought it to myself to stop myself from chasing some GPS tail in a SC"

That aphorism has literally made me a better person. Well, at least a better PL, and thus a happier person
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @pistola

Why's that? Are you saying I'm not a beta cuck?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Via Bullwinkle, who no longer has a profile here:

"Pour lye onto your hand, watch the skin bubble and burn, wash it away with vinegar. Look at it next time you ask this question and remember it was still a better idea than dating a stripper."

Harsh, but often true.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Oh, you are still a beta cuck
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I find soyboy even more funny because I literally am vegetarian.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Of course you are.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lmao this thread. xD
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    My only question is why is beta cuck better than alpha cuck ?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Better yet, where are the omega cucks at? And what kind of cuck is pistola?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Soy Boy per Urban Dictionary:

#1. Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies. The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido. The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

#2. A modern effeminate male, typically a millennial. A self-described feminist-leftist who majored in Social Justice Studies, Gender Studies, Ethnic Studies, Theater, Dance or any other range of useless college degree fields. Shows fear and revulsion at the sight of masculine men. Usually appears in public wearing flannel, skinny jeans often of a short length to resemble Capri pants. May have dyed hair and a beard that he spends at least a half hour each morning grooming. Urinates standing up in a stall in the men's room rather than at the urinal. Has a penchant for expensive Starbucks flavored drinks with soy milk and flavored craft beer. Likely a vegan or vegetarian. Raised by dominant man-hating feminist mother either without a father or with a cuckold henpecked man for a father. May own a car, likely a Toyota Prius or Nissan Cube, but has no concept of how to open the hood or change a tire. More likely rides a fixed gear bike. Completely lacking in any mechanical skills and proud of that fact. May spends hours or days gaming in his mother's basement. Offers nothing to society.

#2 is spot on lmao
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    It's mostly accurate. I wouldn't describe myself as being a feminist though, I have my own ideas for what makes a good relationship. I also mostly wear cargo pants or normal jeans in winter and cargo shorts or basketball shorts in summer. You wouldn't catch me dead wearing skinny jeans lmao. I would say I had a mother who wants me to treat a girl lovingly with affection but I wouldn't say she was man-hating.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Feminism is very important and I do support it, as I always have.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I like wearing joggers or zipper pants, in summer pretty much basketball shorts.

My mom always told me to fuck who I want but not to get attached til the bitch proves herself.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Why didn't my mom ever say anything like that to me?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion