Monday, April 8, 2019 2:19 PM
I have to go with San Francisco Reno Las Vegas

32 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    “Frenulum” Not a city, but still a brilliant comment!
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    Inkster, Romulus, Phoenix. End list.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    City can be a little restrictive, but if you can call it a metro area then: Greater Miami Area Greater Toronto Area Greater Detroit Area
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Pretty much anyplace where I can drink while interacting with fully nude women. Fun can almost invariably be found in places like this.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    yeah but some places have better looking women than others ...although that's subjective of course
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    The OP's list sounds lame: SF, Reno and LV. Huh? Then I see the OP has never reviewed a single club. So maybe SF, Reno and LV are tops in his mind.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I enjoy the divier clubs with fun girls that are attractive a hell of a lot more than the Gentleman's Clubs with stuck up gorgeous dancers.
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    Phoenix Dallas Houston Tampa Vegas Never been to ATL yet
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'll partially agree with Dugan. Anywhere there is alcohol and at least semi-naked women, I can find some fun in that situation. But there are just cities that allow more fun than others. My home is Nashville which is a TERRIBLE place to go strip clubbing. Lucky for me, I travel a lot. Now what makes a city good probably depends on how you define a good strip club. Good eye candy, mileage, extras, amenities of the club. Different things are important to different guys. What I care about is the contact. I love extras, but the club doesn' have to offer extras if the grind is good enough that I can get a good LDK. ( Yes, I like to cum in my pants. ) The preference would be to have a private room that we can have some real action though. So in that vane, here are my top cities. I am going to limit my list to the USA. Have not been to Toronto. And in Tijuana, really the only strip club is Hong Kong. So here goes : 1- Greater Miami. Purely the best. And lots to do besides the clubs. Great weather, great food. I love Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Pompano Beach. 2- Houston. Houston used to be the tops but a particular Lesbian mayor tried to put them out of business. Now she is out of office and the current mayor is very tolerant. People here don't talk about Houston much. But it is a good time. 3- Detroit. Only been to the area once. Visited 4 clubs on that trip. Would love to go back to 3 of those. I know the locals complain about the price increases at Flight Club. But the place is still a pretty good deal for what you get. 4- Tampa Bay. And you have to out to about 4 counties to hit them all. Not the quality or consistency that Miami is. But several places where you can get some action. 5- Atlanta. This city may be a one trick pony. But when the one trick is as good as Follies, then it still gets high marks. I will give an honorable mention to Las Vegas. You can have a great time at Vegas clubs. I have. Just bring a big wad of cash. I have not been to COI, in LA. And I have not been to Providence, RI. Cities that are terrible. Nashville, Orlando, Chicago, New York. And I didn't have that great a time in Dallas, but maybe I went to the wrong clubs. Others have said they like Dallas.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whether I've written a review on here or not is irrelevant. I like the quality of girls and the experience a SF clubs. Reno can get ratchet but lots of hot Mexican girls from northern California. Vegas clubs are just fun overall. Can't say I ever had a bad experience there.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ive never heard a bad thing about Phoenix...Id definitely try it.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Atlanta Phoenix Dallas East of St. Louis Tampa Chicago (the clubs 20 miles southwest of Chicago) Atlanta probably my favorite given my magnetic pull toward AA girls. Though I love me some Latina, white, Asian too.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I’ve spent a little time in Detroit but not enough. Other places that I know I’d like but have clubbed in much - parts of NJ, Philly, Providence. Some experience in Philly but went with the flow of others and landed at Cheerleaders and Delihahs, not Purple Orchid and other nasty joints that are more my speed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Being into AA dancers, it's Atlanta for me - Follies is a supa-fun club and probably the best-value in the US - lots of black-clubs and thus lots of AA dancers for me to enjoy in ATL - Atlanta has a lot of good looking ebony women if one is into chocolate. Problem with ATL is the high # of no-touch air-dances clubs - there are a good # of black clubs where contact is allowed but air-dances being so common in ATL it sips into the contact-clubs with the exception of Follies.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    More on AA clubs in ATL.....I’ve had maximum fun at Follies, Blaze, Wax, and Goldrush. Have yet to check out Strokers and Pinups but they are on my list. Stayed at a hotel next door to Cheetah one time...never set foot inside and drove to my preferred joints
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I always greatly look forward to trips to: Pompano Beach Miami Detroit Washington Park .... All have multiple clubs that are guaranteed fun. Less fun, but still enjoyable: Phoenix (used to be on the above list a couple of years ago) Dallas (plenty of clubs, lots of variety) Las Vegas (fun can be had, but usually very expensive) Tampa (but I hear Pasco County clubs an hour away belong on the above list) I'll just stay in the hotel and watch ESPN: Nashville Chicago Kansas City New Orleans (French Quarter)
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Agree that Nashville sucks. Chicago itself sucks but there are other good options if you venture outside the city. Extras hard to find in Kansas City area but plenty of places to see girls, drink, and get dances. For more fun head a little west to Lawrence, KS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I was pretty-impressed w/ Houston when I visited in early-2013 pre-crackdown - seems it's come back since the crackdown but from the reviews maybe not exactly all the way back - it was damn unapologetically raunchy when I visited
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Having slightly sampled and liked tootsies, Mons Venus and a few other clubs in the central/ southern Florida area i’ll say Florida clubs and follies. Second choice (but I have no experience) would probably be Providence Rhode Island. third may be The Detroit area!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    A friend used to DJ at Mons Venus, lots of drama there!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    East St Louis,IL (extras galore) East Cape Girardeau, IL (some extras, but lots of fun) Columbia, MO (no extras, but lots of fun)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Icey. There is no DJ at the Mons. The girls have to put in money to a juke box. Caught lying again.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Having been strip clubbing in Reno maybe 20 timesI would say it totally sucks and that is why I haven't been in 5+ years. Vegas is just ok, unless you spend a lot and I mean a real lot. Have enjoyed North Carolina; Parts of Florida, there is one fun club in remote Maine and I love Rhode Island.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    ski: Vegas, SF, and Reno are the worst SC cities going, at least by tuscl PL standards. that's why he picked them
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    Although Phoenix is OK for strip clubs, if you are in that part of the country, Tucson is much better.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Agreed Subra and in addition, while I no longer go there, Mons has a jukebox and has never had a dj to my knowledge. In fact, getting hassled over money for the jukebox was a huge turnoff there, in addition to no alcohol. Bare assets is better.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Then it was a different Tampa club. Its not a lie its a mistake. I just know he talked about Mons Venus a lot. I like Reno, SF and Vegas.... I don't troll strip clubs for hookers so that's not the criteria I judge them on. I like the girls and vibes in those cities. I have had tons of luck there.And I'm used to higher prices for everything, the strip clubs there are actually cheaper than a night out at a regular club drink wise, and even if you get bottle service at some, its at least half the price of bottle service at a regular club and you get much better eye candy and avoid bottle rats.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Tijuana is the only city as far as i am concerned
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    In my recent areas of experience - Paterson Irvington Dover All locations in the gorgeous state of NJ
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I second Paterson. Sexy ass dominicanas. Sf Vegas SUCK! Low mileage high $$ TJ is awesome.
  • xxxrated
    5 years ago
    Tijuana just cant be beat..... Pretty girls for less prices.... They have what American women lost.........(companionship)......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion