tuscl

Going to Dallas/FW looking for high mileage low $

SCmania77
Helping sexy ladies a dollar at a time
Hey guys, Can ya help me out?

I'm looking for strip clubs where there straight up FS in Dallas(will be in Austin in a few weeks) that is $100-$200 for 15-30min.

NO BS...no games, like Diamond Dolls lol...but If I have to get them excited I will try.

Preference are white girls, but Hispanic/Cuban are my 2nd choice. They still need to be attractive as well lol.

Any suggestions guys? I can also contribute to one of two clubs below at bottom if interested. Just say which one you want and I'll write a review on it.(except DD/review written)

More INFO:

So, I have been spoiled with strip clubs recently. Any clubs in Dallas like these?

I have been to

Diamond Dolls in Pompano
FS $100 +$25 for room with negotiating 15min

Brass Flamingo in New Port Richey FL (close to Tampa/Clearwater)
FS $75 room+ no girl fee 15min

Hong Kong GC in Tijuana, Mexico
FS $60 girl fee Room fee $19 30 min

Wise Guys Strip club in Illinois/ Washington Park
FS $150 room $50 15min

14 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    I'm looking for free beer and winning lotto numbers.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Modest suggestion. Let’s stop bothering to post reviews and instead dedicate all our time to responding to requests like this. Sure, that will be a lot of work for some of us, but it will benefit the people who are too lazy to read through reviews. Totally worth it !
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Reviews often dodge the exact money question or can be vague on what exactly went down.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I have been to Dallas a couple of times over the past two years and I don't think you are going to find what you're looking for. I know I haven't. IME, most clubs require time and money to establish relationships. People that live near Detroit, Pompano Beach, Washington Park where first time visitors get the royal treatment are very fortunate. This is not the norm in the vast majority of the areas I visit.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Yeah Dallas isn't normally known for offering what you want. However there is a trick the locals know that will totally get you full service for cheap! First off get $60 and change it into ones. Believe it or not but you probably won't need more than $60 if you do this right. Now every few minutes in the club wave the $60 over you head for a few seconds. After a while girls will see this and one will come over. If you like her - do not engage her in normal conversation. Don't answer any normal questions. Only tell her that last time you came to the club you saw a dancer named "Pancakes" and got the "eggs and waffles special". Now at this point it will get awkward, the dancer will act like she doesn't know what you are talking about but don't let her change the subject and don't answer any other questions. Keep telling her about Pancakes. After a minute or two she will know you aren't a cop and you can head back to VIP.

Do not tell anyone about this!
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Damn It! I was saying "chicken and waffles special". No wonder I got shot down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Paul

Are extras available at Bucks in the cabanas? Are the Bucks Cabanas private with a curtain?
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Bucks Wild in FW is your best bet according to my friend. Don't bother with the cabanas. The $50 VIP access + pre-negotiated tip is the way to go. You have to be discrete but you can hear Billy, Frank. Dayshift better than evening. Allegedly of course.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Or pre-negotiate a trip to the parking lot of Baby Dolls when the dancer gets off her shift. ;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ If I didn’t know better, I’d think that Dugan was my troll account lol.

That being said, it seems like Baby Dolls might be starting to be that kind of club now? Idk somebody was talking about it.
    https://www.stripperweb.com/stripclubs/r…
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    On second thought, $100-$200 seems far-fetched
  • SCmania77
    5 years ago
    Thanks for input Papi and chowder. I read reviews at many clubs in Dallas and many won't say upfront they got. They do leave reviews vague many times as well.

PaulDrake funny af.

I will check out Buck Wilds.

If any of you guys have a suggestion of a club review I should write first because you are curious, lmk. Just say the club name. If not I'll just pick one.

Near Tampa
    Brass Flamingo
    Bare assets

Tampa
    Mons Venus

Tijuana
    Hong Kong Gentleman's club
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I read reviews at many clubs in Dallas and many won't say upfront they got ..."

For the most part it's not so much that they leave it out or won't say, it's just not that common in Dallas clubs - most clubs the dances are on the floor vs a semi-private area - and VIP rooms are not necessarily common and the clubs with VIP rooms many charge very high room-fees (e.g. Baby Dolls Dallas is $650 *just* for the room not counting the dancer - you do get it for the entire visit but still) - so extras in Dallas are not mentioned in the reviews b/c they are not common nor promoted/tolerated much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Chicas Lccas had a rep for extras for a while - not sure how things are right now - but the talent is so-so and mostly so-so looking Latinas - you can read the reviews for that club and see what you can gleam.

I was offered extras at Cabaret East in Forth Worth, didn't accept - but IDK how common or if they are really available - I did notice they had individual Cabanas with curtains that could be drawn but IDK the costs nor if extras definitely go down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion