tuscl

Tijuana Border

mark94
Arizona
Sunday, April 7, 2019 6:42 AM
President Trump has announced an additional 750 agents at Ports of Entry from Mexico. It appears he will be implementing extreme compliance with entry procedures, slowing the process considerably in an attempt to put pressure on the Mexican government. Plan your trip accordingly.

38 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    Why would anyone want to go to TJ? It's a dirty shit hole.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    flag, Most of Tijuana is a dirty shit hole. But if you took one trip to the Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club, you would want to go back again and again.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I'm heading to TJ this morning, I will advise of the border situation. There are plenty of shit hole places in the US but there is nothing like the Zona Notre in the US.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Trump doesn't know what the hell he's doing about the border. Today's Washington Post: "But his public indecision over the past week — threatening in a tweet to close the border with Mexico before reversing himself six days later — revealed an administration that is grasping to deal with a humanitarian challenge without a well-defined strategy and with significant divisions within Trump’s team."
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The unbiased, agenda-free, Washington Post weighs in. Always helpful.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ In other news Mexico announced plans to put windmills to generat electric power on their northern border to profit off the blustery statements emanating from the White House.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The Democrats want open borders to get more voters. Chamber of Commerce Republicans want open borders to supply cheap labor to their corporate donors. Only Trump, and 80% of the American people, wants border controls. With the rest of Washington against him, Trump is making progress: “Officials briefing President Trump at border say they have finished about 82 miles of barrier so far, will finish 97 more miles by the end of this year and another 277 miles by the end of 2020 -- for a total of about 450 miles.”
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Every time you post I get a mental picture of Jeff Dunham’s puppet JOSE Jalepeno’
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Time to buy that Sentry card and zip thru the 300-crowd line.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    I think enrolling in to the the SENTRI pass program (The Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection) is a good idea, It only costs $122.25 per person for 5 years. The SENTRI lanes are run by Customs and Border Protection, and have designated entrances, and the lines are shorter than the others most times. . This pass, while being the most difficult sto obtain, (A formal application process is required and not all applicants are accepted, but if you have nothing to hide you should be fine) it is worth because has the shortest border crossing line, so you should get back to the United States fast and with no hassle. Some business (hotels and Dental) offer the Fast Pass for free or a small fee if you patronize them (get your teeth clean for the French Kissing). The Fast Pass Lane is a special lane for tourists and medical tourism only. In any case, just been aware of what is available and using it to make a trip to another country enjoyable is worth it. “If you think an adventure, traveling to The Happiest Place on Earth, Tijuana!, is dangerous... Try the routine of your every day at home. It is lethal.”
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    The global entry card is better than the Sentry card. (and cheaper at $100.)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    How do you get this Global Entry Card ?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Why go to TJ when you can club in Orlando?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Ha. Doing OTC with Minnie Mouse ? That's a riot !
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    I have a Global Entry card and it works just like the Sentri card for crossing the border from Tijuana to the U.S. I am in the area now and have crossed both ways without incident at the old crossing near the trolley stop -- and with very little wait . Viva la Zona Norte!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    trusted traveler program. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    This is at the top of that webpage : The extended partial government shutdown has resulted in a substantial backlog of CBP's Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) applications and renewals. Applicants for Global Entry (GE), SENTRI, NEXUS and FAST should expect significant delays in application processing times and limited appointment availability at TTP enrollment centers. I looked up my local office and the earliest appointment I can get is in June.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Some places have stop-in service. Example, I got mine at Olay Mesa. Took months to get an appointment. My wife dropped in at SFO and it took 10 minutes. Gvt. Go figure
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I have Global Entry. It gives you TSA pre-check when boarding flights and it gives you a short, fast line through immigration when you return the the US.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Well that's fiscal conservatism at it's finest! I have zero patience for social conservatives and culture wars conservatives, but I will listen to fiscal conservatives if they are consistent. It's why Ron Paul built such a following in his day. Dont Waste Money on Stupid things is like conservative 101 and anyone who fails that test should get primaried out.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love the Washington Compost. I use it to fertilize my garden. No better shit out there than they.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Wow! Did this topic go over the cliff or what?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I returned to the US without incident or delay through the San Ysadrio entry.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ Nidan Washington Compost LOL.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That’s the shit out of Washington right bro.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Thanks for reporting Cristobal.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    It’s hilarious that you guys are arguing about Trump v. The Wash Post while you are simultaneously agreeing that the border policy is slowing down reentry. Everybody is so fucking triggered all the time by calls of ‘squirrel.’ Just the mention of the Post or Trump sets you off.
  • xxxrated
    5 years ago
    Tijuana is awesome.... If you want to overpay for adult services ,then do all your partying in America... All the informed ones knows Tijuana entertainment scene is miles ahead of anything in America.....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All I have to say about this is ...GO TRUMP!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    As far as Tiajuana being anything FAR AHEAD of anything in America.... I call BULLSHIT!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @nidan111 It's not bullshit, it's a preferance.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Tj heaven on earth. Viva mexico
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I would like to take trump and shove him up nidan 111s ass
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 Lol... It's Nidan111's preference too... It's all good, more señorita for us that enjoy TJ
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @xxxrated I agree, TJ is awesome but enjoy partying in the COI too.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @countryman Trump’s too fat to shove you’ll need a bulldozer.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ cristobal yep i love my mexican goddesses in the zona
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ twentyfive lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion