tuscl

I rejected this review but still got published - what do you think ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club
Tijuana, Baja California

slu323
Texas

Cost breakdown for first time mongering
April 5, 2019

1. VIP Card - $50 (definitely a worth buying, 80% off Cascadas mon & tues)
2. I utilized the online coupons, felt kinda cheap using coupons at a strp club so compensated by tipping - $5
3. Stayed at a Master Suite from Monday to Tuesday - $22/night + $4 tip = $48. I wish I had gotten a higher floor. Music was a bit loud,
but only woke me up for a couple of minutes.
4. Tacos - $5. Fucking delicious
5. Dinners - $20
6. Condoms - $7
7. Lube - $4
8. Used AA miles for a RT plane ticket - $12 for fees
9. Ubers - $10, I had coupons
10. Arribas 3 total, $60 + $80 + $100 (tried out different tiers if you catch my drift) + tips = $260
11. Airbnb for 2 nights in San Diego - $125

Total Cost for a 4 night trip, 2 of which in TJ = $550, 3 arribas and some delicious tacos. Would go back again with a better game plan.

Monday Afternoon
25-99
$500-$1,000
Club8
Dancers10
Dollar Value10

Review Publishers
Harderlap
New Mexico

mikeym
Mostly in Florida

shawn1984
California

Review Comments
Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Just Now
Why was this approved?

This is not a review and most of the nonsense on that list is just personal to him

32 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    This is a shopping list, not a review. I would have rejected.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not sure what the club is like? Sounds more like a vacation plan. I would have rejected.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I would have rejected it as well.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its an itemized list of his personal experience... hence a review.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Might as well have taken a picture of the menu at the jernt.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I would have rejected as well. To me, a review is supposed to be about your personal experience at the club, good or bad, with specific details, particularly regarding your experience with the women (isn't that why you go?). The goal, perhaps, should be to convince others why they should or should not frequent this club.
    Simply taking five minutes to jot down a laundry list of costs, in my opinion, is not worth four weeks of VIP privileges.
    Then again, I'd rather have this than a complete fabrication just to get VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think this may possibly be a fake review - this is his 1st time to HK and this is all he can come up with after going to a club like HK - I get the sense he just got some info from reading it somewhere (perhaps the discussion board) and just copied it to his "review" - i.e. I have my doubts he was even there else he would have given specifics about his 1st visit to a legendary club
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    It does provide info but not new info. Papi, you may be right - it seems to be a rehash of info that has been posted many times.

On the other hand, some members have commented that they reject reviews that do not include the cost of drinks. A person could get whiplash just trying to satisfy everyone.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I think it’s fine. There are 1000 reviews of HK, what else do you really need to know?
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I felt like I was reading an expense report from one of my sales team. I would have rejected the review and most of the expenses.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    having a little bit of detail of his interaction with the club and girls would be beneficial.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Can you see who approved the review? Thought that was a new feature.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I would have accepted it.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I would have rejected this. I am looking for a review of a club, not a corporate travel expense report.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Ricky Boy would have rejected it because it doesn’t have expenses listed for a three piece suit and a fake membership card for the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't have done either. I don't read reviews for border town whore houses. Their basically all the same.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @CMI

The review-publishers are listed near the end of the OP (or search for the word "publisher")
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    shadow. HK is not your normal border whorehouse. you can easily treated as a regular American style strip club if you want to.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    friggin Siri. ‘treated’ should be ‘treat it’.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would have rejected the review too.

But since it did get published, the reviewer did a decent job of getting bang for his buck for a first time visit.

Since there aren't any fichas expensed out he didn't spend too much time getting to know the bargirls, just going arriba.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve done that a few times… (To great success by the way!!!)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    there are two particular girls that are easy nine’s... even 9.5’s... I don’t dare delay when I see them. they are extremely busy. I wouldn’t doubt that they get 10 Arriba’s per shift. I grab them when I can.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    It does cover costs. :)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful

Arriba with a ficha is risky, but I've done it and had some pretty great experiences too.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    *without (not with)... Lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    oh yeah. Believe me. I know.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    I like reading the unpublished reviews, but pass judgement only on those reviews that describe clubs that I have been to or reviews that are very well written. I have seen a few bad reviews that were passed by PLs that later comment that they have never been to the club. Is that because their ego makes them want to “raise their hand” even when they know they don’t know the right answer?
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Will he use this free vip to read hk reviews and actually plan a trip there instead of dreaming.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Would have made a good discussion topic, but lacks as a review.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If you're basing your approval or rejection of reviews based on writing style or comparing it to your own experience or views, you're doing it wrong....
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @anislee Mikeyem is a longtime reviewer I doubt he really cares about VIP, I didn’t care much for a review done this way, but even though I read many of the unpublished reviews I very rarely vote on clubs I haven’t actually been to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion