tuscl

Is TUSCL a Social Media outlet or an ANTISOCIAL Media Release?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Are we just a bunch of secret antisocial shits or are we just a bunch of old guys who don’t like to socialize with the normal crowd?

16 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yes
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I think we are a little bit of both. It's the internet so it's really easy to be the keyboard tough guy. Start up an argument with someone else hundreds of miles away. But strip clubs do appeal to those that don't socialize with what might be called the normal crowd.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    tricks thinking they found a safe place.... a lot of guys on here treat it like nambla treats its sites lmfao
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I think us strip club fans actually are more honest with ourselves than general usa society.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    our very prudish society here in the USA.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think some on here are, but many are in deep denial....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Honesty sucks for most.
    @ SJG. Black Skin White Masks looses me in psychobable. Lol. Just not my cup of tea. But, i am neither Black nor Marxist so maybe i am at a disadvantage in Wanting to decipher. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, Wretched of the Earth is seen as his greatest book, championing Pessants and the Lumpenproletariate over the proletariate, and hence breaking with Marx.

His stuff is also very psychological, showing how colonialism warps both the colonized and the colonizers. And so the first step is creating a new man, free of that.

Fanon was on the short reading list for the Black Panthers.

Kind of a new and more militant Marxism really.

SJG
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I'm not anti social. I visit strip clubs on occasion.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The two options you posted aren't mutually exclusive...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I just love pussy. Isn’t it just best? Having that super hottie in your bed begging for you to fuck her all night. I just want to talk to like minded dudes about it when I’m taking a shit. Is that so crazy.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Everyone is antisocial on internet forums and social media. I don't understand why, but it's true.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Icey "a lot of guys on here treat it like nambla treats its sites"

How do you know? Do you hang out there often too?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Though I rarely would agree with gammanu95, what he says above does indeed seem to hold true.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion