Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My weiner is scared of cold water

Chilli_Powdurr

StripperWeb AssKisser

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

It hides like a scared little turtle

Thats my excuse and ai am sticking to it

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Shrinkage. You and George Castanza.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ hahaha... I remember that episode. Funny shit!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lol

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Went skinny dipping years ago in cold water and he decided to hide lol. That was until the girl I was with decided to join me and he decide to join the party and we eventually found a different warm place to hide.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Sounds like your reptilian brain is in charge

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

We all experience shrinkage when exposed to the cold.

I’ve noticed, however, that mine (Pink Floyd) will shrink up in ANTICIPATION of the cold.

As soon as I get ready for a shower, Pink Floyd is already retreating in search of warmth.

I guess it only makes sense. Pink Floyd usually starts bloating up when I am still outside in the parking lot of a strip club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement