tuscl

Déjà Vu says it will no longer feature Cardi B songs in wake of scandal

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
What do you think? Should strip clubs ban Cardi B songs?

https://www.wkrn.com/news/deja-vu-says-i…

16 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds fair, what’s sauce for the gander should be sauce for the goose.
  • elmer
    6 years ago
    Why stop at strip clubs?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Even without the scandal, I wouldn't miss her.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    ^^^ me either. Hell, I don’t even know who she is. Lol
  • Cheo_D
    6 years ago
    Eh, fair deal for the business owners, it's their right boycotting someone who brings up conduct that places the trade into disrepute. Won't walk out of a place that keeps playing them but I can see their point. (Same for R.Kelly content)
  • K
    6 years ago
    I can't name one song of hers. Are they common in the clubs?

What she did was criminal. It should be investigated but I don't see how. She will say she made it up to help her rap image.

I don't believe she isn't proud of it. She brought it up but did not apologize and did not do anything to make amends. Donate some of those millions to help men. There are many worthy causes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In today's social-media world one misstep can mean the masses will want your head on a platter a la a French guillotine
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not that upset about what she said bc I don't put that much stock into anything a hoodrat says
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ racist!!!

I wouldn't know if I was listening to one of her songs.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If SCs were going to take an ethical stand on something, I'd prefer it be on not cutting off the songs when they offer a 2-for-1. But sure, I'm okay with never hearing a Cardi B song ever again, and her bad behavior is relevant to my interests.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think she's just trying to create a more thug like image for her rap career. When hood girls are known as thots, they think being a thug makes them look better.

This is the only song of hers I like

Cardi B - Washpoppin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-39SFNDi…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ just can’t quit no question you are a female always have to get the last word I leave you to it, bye Felicia
  • BGSD3100
    6 years ago
    I'm not going to a strip club for the music.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    her songs are very popular amongst dancers so id be very surprised if a boycott in clubs would catch on but i already wasnt a fan of hers and wont miss her at all if her songs disappear. Except taki taki, id miss that one. Great strip club song but its selena gomez who gets me going with her part. Infinitely hotter than cardi b.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    What's the scandal?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    she's trying to appear like a thug and said she used to roll tricks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion