tuscl

Medical question

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:18 PM
We all know that TUSCL is the place to go for legal advice. I thought I'd ask a medical question, for a friend, to see if the responses are just as reliable. What does it mean if your cum has a light green tint to it?

28 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Aliens
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    **The responses given are not intended to create, nor create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The responses do not form an doctor-client relationship, nor are they intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as good advice. The responses given are based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the responses might possibly change.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    That is all my friend told me.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Light green tint is probably better than dark yellow;)
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Google says: “Yellow or green semen. This could be caused by an infection, jaundice, or the presence of vitamins or medication in the semen.” Tell your “friend” to go to the nearest urgent care medical facility to have it check or if his primary care physician can see him right away that works too. Just tell him to be proactive and take care of his health, because if you don’t have your health you can’t enjoy life. Good luck.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    It means you need to cut back on the melon slices in your fruit cup.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Too much green beer on St Patrick's Day.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Your friend is a pussy as long as it isn’t black it’s prolly too small
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    What does it mean? You should stop having anal sex with leprechauns. Seriously, the UTI you mentioned in an earlier thread is getting worse. Did you bother talking to your gynech..err...urologist?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'm asking for a friend.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Could be an infection of meds
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Flag, you need to see a doctor, ASAP. Explain your condition when you make the appointment. They should be able to see you soon. SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    This is called Mt Dew Dick
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Too many lime green jelly beans!! Cut back dude!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Without knowing MORE about the history and symptoms of your Friend, the basic answer is either INFECTION, JAUNDICE (liver/bilirubin issues), VITAMINS or MEDICATIONS. If he is concerned, then he needs to get ASSessed by physician, nurse practitioner or physician ASSisstant.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Damn, my shits are green too.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I mean my friend just told me he has green shits too.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    After your visit to Area 51 SC ?
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    If your shit is green, you have digestion issues I believe. I'm not a doctor though. I'd ask a doctor if the problem lasts longer than a couple days. If a green alien baby comes out, you were abducted and had an alien implant. Examples of green aliens include many democrats. All about going green.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Wait, isn't everybodies...?
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    You could have a std/sti. Go get checked out
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Good to see that TUSCL hasn’t changed. I’d say three things: 1. We all know that “I’m asking for a friend” is code for “I’m asking for myself”. Be brave flagooner. Own your green jizz 2. The only plausible theory, if you actually have green jizz, is that you got drunk on St. Patrick’s day and got it on with the Lucky Charms leprechaun! I hope the leprechaun was a kind an generous lover 2. Having green jizz = not brilliant; posting questions about green jizz = brilliant trolling!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ being a TUSCL member ... PRICELESS!
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    Call my office. We'll get you in today for an appointment
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    If it's only green when you LDK I’d avoid wearing your colored corduroys
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Take off your sunglasses!
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    I was told by a doctor once that light green color is only present in pus, which is produced because there is an infection.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    It could be the Gatorade. No really! I used to drink LOTS of Gatorade - all different flavors (and colors). I noticed that my urine often had a funny color after a Gatorade binge and my turds looked like Easter eggs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion