tuscl

Leave your cell phone in your car.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:52 PM
AUSTIN, Texas — A man was arrested early Thursday morning for threatening to ram his truck into a strip club after leaving his phone in it when they closed, according to court documents. The arrest warrant states that police were called to the Chicas Bonitas Strip Club located at 3701 north IH-35 close to 2:30 a.m. for a man banging on the door and threatening to break it down. The manager of the club told police that they had kicked out the suspect, identified as 31-year-old Jose Rendon, at closing time but Rendon returned and banged on the door, stating he had left his phone inside. Rendon threatened “you’ve got five minutes or I’ll ram the door down”, according to the affidavit. When he wasn’t allowed back in, Rendon then got into his pickup truck and aligned it up to the front doors and inched closer to the doors. Rendon was arrested charged with Terroristic Threat, a class B misdemeanor, and held on $2,500 bail. Rendon was not listed in the Travis County Jail Saturday.

10 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    "Terroristic Threat, a class B misdemeanor"? How about changing him for just being plain ol' STUPID?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    I've had good times in this dive when they had lots of big booty latinas. Dried up pretty quick.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    That is a great story! I love it when people go ape shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ that was what I was thinking but I guess the guy was too out of control
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    “big booty latinas.“ :-)
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    was it a full moon or something? i was working at a different club not far from chicas bonitas and everyone was acting more apeshit than usual there, too. there were ambulances and cops as i was leaving but idk what happened.
  • KCslam
    5 years ago
    I’ve left soooo much DNA evidence at Chicas Bonita’s back in the day. Good times, good times!
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    He could have just called the cops and claimed theft. I'm sure they would have let him back in in minutes.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Stripclub is a place where you really don't need the phone with you. These days there're smartwatches with cellular and contacts just like a phone but more convenient. I've been wearing one since 2015 to Follies and now to TJHK. It was the first ever US watch with cellular & sim card, 2 yrs ahead of AppleWatch, and it still works well today.
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    @KCslam, I am sure all that evidence is still splattered all over Chicas Bonita's...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion