tuscl

Do you have to be all fit,and thick to strip or is it just me?

ThugPrincess
Girls interest me, ya favorite Freak <3
Saturday, March 23, 2019 6:14 AM
I need answers, cause I'm tryna get on Fastmoneywayy tired of bsn

26 comments

• Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    You wouldn't make any money off me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some clubs are more picky than others - you should visit a couple of clubs and see how the girls look and how they make $$$ - it's not guaranteed that a girl is gonna make a lot of $$$ stripping but you won't know unless you try - having some people-skills helps
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    1. Show us your tits 2. You might want to check out stripperweb. 3. Show us your tits.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    1. Your pic looks like a good one. Do you have a bikini photo or something to get a more accurate view with the body? 2. Were you interested in going to an urban club or a mixed club? You have a nice face. If you got your hair straightened, then you could potentially make it into a mixed club. But you will likely have to be more persistent because many clubs have a “black quota” Idk much about urban clubs but from what I’ve gathered, urban clubs require less emotional labor (it’s common to walk over shake your butt in a customers face and he will make it rain on you), but there’s often less money potential overall. Or so I hear, maybe a certain type does well? But if you do want to go to a mixed club, avoid being perceived as a “thug princess”. Generally speaking, the black dancers at most mixed clubs are more of a Barbie and have less leeway to act “ghetto” than dancers of other races in the same place. 3. If you *are* interested in mixed clubs, there are a few resources out there for you as far as how to make it easier to talk to customers and get dances. There is the Hustle Hut Section of Stripperweb. There are various YouTube videos. And there are also some courses out there (that you would have to pay for) 4. Customers have a sixth sense when it comes to baby strippers. Your first six months will probably be some of the easiest money you have ever made.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! It’s Craig girlfriend from Friday! And to answer your question. Nah, the only thing required of a good stripper is not being afraid of a dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As a stripper you gotta have thick-skin and not be a prude or standoffish
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You look fine.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    wait, are you located in North Carolina?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    To be successful you gotta not think twice about flaunting your sexiness. Show us your tits.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    flag is right. If you want an honest opinion, then you need to show us your tits. Purely for observation so we can give you an informed assessment.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ showing your tits is a requirement and it piques our interest, Remember sharing is caring;)
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Go get a job at McDonalds. Your look and vibe only makes me want to say, “Next!” (And I really like young black strippers)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    TBH you'll have problems getting hired. The hair will be a problem. And you'll get viewed as too thick for a mixed club, not thick enough for an urban club. The attitude won't help you in either type of club if you do get hired. Depending on where you're at, if its not a touristy area, your best bet would be a dive but to make money you'd end up probably having to do extras. I'm not gonna sugar coat it
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Don't listen to all the negative comments. I am sure you will do good. Just keep the right mindset... A positive one
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    You could make it as a stripper. I have little doubt about this. Please don’t take this as a compliment or as encouragement to become a stripper. There are lots of alternatives open to you that could also be lucrative and yet be far less demeaning to your sense of value and integrity. You can do much better than becoming a stripper.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I just looked through all your pics. Yes, you could make it as a stripper in the clubs that I frequent for sure. You need a good attitude, must be easy and fun to talk with and be able to grind it good, be handsy, and allow roaming. There are 3 clubs in my area that you would do real well in if you did extras or OTC. Now, if you post pics of your tits and ass, I could give you a better assessment.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Na you’ll be good. You’ll do fine in a mixed club. What area are you in? Just curious. We could probably give you better answers knowing that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If the woman has got the guts to be aggressively forwards with guys, and she is at high mileage club, and if she can take the turn downs. I don't think she will have a problems. Thug Misses [view link] SJG
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    reverendhornibastard "1. You could make it as a stripper. 2. I have little doubt about this. 3. Please don’t take this as a compliment or as encouragement to become a stripper. 4. There are lots of alternatives open to you that could also be lucrative and yet be far less demeaning to your sense of value and integrity. 5. You can do much better than becoming a stripper." While all 5 of your sentences are correct - they can be applied to any profession or job. For example - replace stripper with politician in above sentences. (And it reads like legal fine print at the bottom of cell phone contracts) I find strippers to be better than civilian girls. Generally speaking. Hotter bodies, Better hustle. Less Whining. It is a tougher job, requiring a thick skin. Not everyone can make it as a stripper. Go for it if you feel it in you. It's not as if you are making a commitment for life.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Rogertex - It comes down to this: I don’t know the young lady and I am most definitely NOT a nice guy. But I asked myself, “How would I feel if my daughter was contemplating becoming a stripper?” It is definitely hypocritical on my part given my decades of bad behavior, but I sincerely hope the young lady doesn’t become a stripper, or if she already has, that she finds her way out soon.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    You won’t have any success if you don’t learn to respond when people talk to you
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Also, you can’t be afraid of one of these ……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_ ………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„ …………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\ …………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '| ……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : | ………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'| ……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :| ……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : | ……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :| ……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : / ….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*' ….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '| …/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .| ../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'| ./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'| '/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'| '| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .| '| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . .'| '| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . | | .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '| | . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .| | . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . . | | . . . . . . .| .. / ./ ./ . . .| | . . . . . . .' ./ ./ ./ . . . .|
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ all strippers should be afraid of No-face. He eats people. [view link]
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    CC sent me a pm suggesting that we try this ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"...... **¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-".......... .:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-" "^-„.:.:.:.:. :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: .::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ : : : : .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.::. :.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯~-„„¸; : : : : : : : \' : : '.: :.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯. . . . . . . . ¯'¸ì'*\***""„-": ::.:.: :.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\ . .Brothers. . /": : : „-": : : : :'.: .:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \, . . .In . . . ,/ : : : : ": : : : :.:.:. : : : : : : :, : : : : :/ . . Arms. . . \: : : : : :,: : : : : : What’s wrong with that guy?
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I've seen some fat ghetto bitches dancing
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Youre really pretty, you could make it. Id lose the braids though tbh youll pigeonhole yourself. When you say “tired of the bsn” did u mean the bullshit or are you in a nursing program? Not sure if that was a typo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion