tuscl

I need a road trip.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Just for the hell of it!

28 comments

• gawker
    6 years ago
    I do too. I’m thinking of driving to FL from MA and meandering. I’ve got a small amount of business to take care of there, but don’t feel like flying down one day and flying back 2 days later.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    My formula on flying is that if I can drive it in 8 hours.... fuck it.... I’m driving. You never know what you might cum across when driving and you will arrive at your destination in the same time block anyway.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah I love me some road trips. Different scene, different batch of girls, different vibe. When things gets stale go somewhere new. I don’t really care if the SC scene sucks I’ll determine that myself.Where you thinking about going?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't travel much but I find being in a new/different environment and getting away from the same-old, often recharges my batteries.
  • Lol you're posting a lot 2day
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @ Muddy. TEXAS.
    @ Nicole. Hmmm, I must be bored. Lol. Other social media groups bore me becyI can’t be my self 100 percent.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @papi. Exactly
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Cool obviously a big state with a ton of options. But just from where I’ve been I think Texas overall has a pretty good SC scene Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and El Paso are all pretty solid. I don’t if that’s necessarily what your doing though.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Road trips are great! I do at least two a year if not more. It gets you away from all your devices like phone and computer for a while
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit. i lived half my life doing road trips. and i still doing it as long as i ain’t in a traffic jam.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ^still LIKE doing it
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I need one badly. I'm gonna go to Utah. Drive through small towns stay in cheap motels. I need a change to get my mind together
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Driving is one thing that always decompresses me. I feel relaxed and calm after a log drive. That is when I organize my thoughts and game plan. It needs to be at least 7 hours to do the trick.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I use tvfoodmaps.com when I travel, it lists all nearby restaurants that have been on food network like diners drive ins and dives. On the web site and the app you can map a road trip and set how far you are willing to drive off your route to eat. I set mine to 10 miles off the route. I have found some great places that I would have driven past. Would be great to do this with SC too
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^LOL - I recall seeing a show on TV about this particular place in Arlington known for its bacon menu (and I love bacon) - this was about 7 years ago and a couple of months later I was in Dallas which is 30-minutes east of Arlington - I was in my Dallas hotel and called to get directions (didn't have a smartphone back then) - girl on the phone couldn't give me directions - she put on another employee, a guy, and he gave me directions but they kinda didn't make sense and I didn't go - when I got back home I got on my computer and that is when I realized the place was in Arlington, VA and not Arlington, TX, and thus why I didn't understand the directions which the guy so helpfully gave me LOL.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    See, that app would have saved you.... I'm waiting for guy to review the taco stand in TJ or the food truck in Charleston lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ll give a review on the taco stand that’s just to the west and around the corner from the hong kong club... a tuscl exclusive...

it’s good! I only buy one taco at a time and request ‘no salsa’. I like the flavor of their taco without the salsa... it being excessively spicy hot. cost 20 pesos. if you pay in American I think it’s a buck 25. do watch out for the pigeons overhead on the roof of the building however...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    both the Connie Asada and the auto Bada tacos are delicious. ( forgive the spelling please)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I need a road trip too. Looking forward to my upcoming Dallas adventures - yee haw!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Between now and July I'll be in Knoxville, Dallas, Orlando, Louisville, Indianapolis, Nashville, Charleston, Chicago, and vegas..... some work, some pleasure, some basketball.... thank God I bought that plane
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ sounds like not so humble bragging to me. ;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I can get to McCullum in 25 minutes, If I call before I leave the longest I have waited to be wheels up after getting to the airport is 30 minutes. I normally will plan out ahead of time, but it takes me an hour to get to Atlanta airport and another hour or two in the waiting.

I understand your sentiment though, maybe it was some not so humble bragging lol
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with bragging. Flaunt it if you got it! Or, is it, “smoke em if you got em!”
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ My favorite is it ain't bragging if you can beat em : )
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Spurrier, the second biggest cocksucker in the world, said it ain't bragging if you can back it up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you can’t dazzle them with your brilliance
    Baffle them with your bullshit ;)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Save the road trip, or the beach, and go straight to TJHK instead for a much better time, even if you're there for only a few hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion