Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Liberal “inclusivity” strikes again

doctorevil
doctorevilVIP2298254

Evil Lair

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's Kick San Antonio's Ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

No offence nicespice, we will do it when you are not there.

we will kick those dirty San Antonio cops asses too

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The basic issue is not with Chick-Fil-A's willingness to serve LGBTG people. On the contrary, they're happy to take money from anyone, including any gays who would darken their door.

Rather, their anti-LGBTG policies are related to a) hiring and b) who can own or manage a CFA franchise, as well as their funding of/contibuting to groups that have straight agendas. I have always liked their products, but my family and I won't go there anymore because of those policies.

Excluding them from the airport is probably the wrong course to take, as it is a publicly funded entity, but Ricer U, a private college, had a perfect right to excude anybody they wished, every bit as much a right as CFA has to limit their employment and ownership to straights, and I agree with their moral imperative.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Who cares TBH why not help some mom and pops open a business in the airport instead of having lucrative deals exclusively offered to big businesses. Colleges too.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

INCLUSION IS GARBAGE

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

As a side hustle I an going in tomorrow night to Chick Fal A and buying a shit ton of chicken sandwiches. I will set next to the order microphone in the drive through on Sunday afternoon and sling dep bitches.

MackTruck got all the Chicks

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'm kinda in the mood for a chicken sandwich now myself. But since the lines at the nearest one to me will be incredibly long, I will go somewhere else.

I think Chick-fil-A will be just fine without this one store. Just more capital to open another somewhere else and make millions.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Glad to see the city has its priorities in order, like it usually does.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol @ that old Hillary KFC joke!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I’ve never eaten Chick-Fil-A. Guess now is as good as anytime to start having lunch there.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

People, get a life for God's sake!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Man fuck a Chick Fil A. The world needs less Chick Fil As and more The Habits.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I plan on eating at Chik-fil-A today as my way pof saying fuck you Icey, you ignorant hypocritical pathetic bigot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement