tuscl

you can't take it with you

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
when you see the sexy outfit your cf just bought and posted on social media or txt'd to you, and then 20 minutes later she tells you that her cell phone is going to be turned off tomorrow because she can't afford the payment, do you ever try to rationalize with her? You know, if you didn't buy that dress, and that Victoria's secret matching bra and panties, I bet you could have afforded that phone payment, and by the way thank you for texting me those sexy pictures. Or do you just ignore it and her. I figure, I'll know when here phone gets turned back on, because she'll start texting me about how broke she is again.

it's their money once I give it to them, but I feel like every time I have a little fun in the club, and drop some money, the next day I get to live out their shopping spree only to hear 3 days later how their rent and car payment is due and their totally broke. I know it's all ss, and she's telling 5 other guys the same thing, but I just want to grab her and shake her and say, stop spending ALL your fucking money and you won't be broke all the time.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Don't try to rehabilitate a stripper, you'll go mad
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    She's fishing for you to pay her bills.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    What's the point? Do you think that you'll be the first person ever to offer her that sage wisdom? She doesn't want to hear it, especially from a guy paying her for xyz.

Besides, from a self-interest standpoint, if it were not for hot girls who were bad with money, a good chunk of my OTC pool would quickly dry up. Why would I want to do anything to mess that up? ;)
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    I'm tempted to give them money management advice, but they would probably resent me for it, and would ignore it, so....no point.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Turn it into an OTC for you. Tell her you'll help her out if she swallows your cum (or something along those lines).
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I offer financial counseling to strippers in return for OTC.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    What you do is give them the down payment for a nice car. Then you make the monthly payments on it so they stay around. When you are on a fixed income you have to budget your money.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @General: “she tells you that her cell phone is going to be turned off tomorrow because she can't afford the payment, do you ever try to rationalize with her?”

No.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've rarely, if ever, heard of strippers with money problems.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It’s business. P4P and nothing more. If they need money, they know what it takes.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    You can’t fix stupid
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    it's not my place
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Not tempted to fix them. When I first shifted from variety to ATFing, I definitely got too invested in their troubles and questionable decisions. This is no longer an issue for me
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    I'm with all of you that I don't do it because I see it as pointless. My sister was the same way, and not good looking enough to ever be a stripper. But she would reach out to my mom or day to help with a car payment. They would always help her, and I felt like I was the one really trying to help her, their help was temporary, my help was yelling at her, STOP SPENDING YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING PAYCHECK ON CLOTHES and you can easily afford your car payment. She married a guy just as bad. They were having trouble making ends meet, so what's the problem, obviously it's the cost of gas and not reckless spending, soooooooo how about we buy a NEW motorcycle because it gets better gas mileage?!?! Motorcycle payment + less gas + car payment + maybe a tiny bit less gas doesn't not = saving money

Their logic makes blood come out of my ears.

It just seems so easy to not suck at life.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It's especially difficult when it's family who are so irresponsible with money.

At some point you have to stop enabling and let them taste the medicine.

With a stripper who you have no emotional attachment, most wouldn't waste their time and as a few have commented have benefitted from their occasional financial indescretions.
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    I would take it as the opening round of P4P negotiations. Besides, I would give about 50/50 odds that some other PL bought that outfit for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion