tuscl

DUGAN.....I’m calling you OUT

I got beef with you. You want to take shots at my shitty Baby Dolls review. No problem, too easy. Meet me by the high school bleachers at 6 (right after I’m done fucking the cheerleader and remincing about my school days and all that)

That white suit is gonna be getting a little dirty.

80 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    FIGHT!
    FIGHT!
    FIGHT!
    FIGHT!
    FIGHT!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    This is becoming a trend... ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @muddy9

You are need to make an appointment.

Rick's going to be busy.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Lucky for Rick TUSCL isn't a real high school. He would've already been jumped by Countryman, Muddy9, doctorevil and Dougster who got expelled but showed up just to join in.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I need more popcorn.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Who is SJG in TUSCL high?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ the special needs boy riding the short bus
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^fucking beat me to it!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Lmao!!!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    He goes up to the Cheerleaders:

Let's have a front room make out session.

She must be on her period.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Who am I at TUSCL high then?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fucking losers getting high.

@CC You are a nobody at TUSCL high. Hell your a nobody everywhere.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Flagooner is that old teacher at the school dances that makes sure all the couples are dancing at least a foot apart.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    This school needs a naught librarian.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Flagooner

And yet, my threads consistently attract lots of comments and discussion.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you are becoming stupider as you go along, anyone can attract lots of comments I don’t see a lot of discussion looks more like you want to be Jerry Lewis in the Seven Little Foys
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I've never seen that but attracting comments generally shows that people are interested in what you're saying. If they weren't interested they wouldn't comment.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    It’s like a train wreck. We know we should look away, but we just can’t!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam skippy
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I've never seen that but attracting comments generally shows that people are interested in what you're saying.
    --
    Either that or you just say some stupidnshit that people cant help to respond to Beta Cuck
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Still not a nobody. A nobody is the person people don't even know exists.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    https://youtu.be/G8vqlhi3QQw

pistola = John

CC/DC = Brian
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Who am i at tuscl high? Or do i really wanna know
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ warrior 15 lol
  • Who am I??
    Or do I really want to know. Lol.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’d put you between Pinky Tuscadero and Joannie Cunningham;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes = the special needs girl riding the short bus
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The short bus is filling up fast
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Welcome to TUSCL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol what about me?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you are in a class by yourself you’d be homecoming queen;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    nicespice = prom queen
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @twentyfive
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think nicespice would look good in a little cheerleader outfit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL nicespice is like the hottie at high school that was probably a cheerleader and was in the honors classes and got along and flirted with the band geeks, anti-socials, and jocks but then she always dated an older dude that had already graduated.
  • Oh wow. Never knew that a girl with special needs could be near top of her class.....

Sirdance is a f@ggoT
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Oh wow. Never knew that someone supposedly so near the top of her class wouldn't get a clue that I was making an analogy for TUSCL high school, NOT REAL high school. So therefore it doesn't matter what her real grades are.

@Nicokeyes on TUSCL you're retarded when it comes to sex, relationships, and anything strip club related. You're a self admitted virgin and totally clueless about sex IRL. Plus you are an attention whore that needs the attention just like a special needs retard. The analogy completely applies to your TUSCL persona which was the context of your own question, retard.

Plus your inability to distinguish the difference between an analogy and supposed real life begs the question as to your real intelligence but that is OT.

And then again, I'm sure there are special needs girls at the top of their special needs classes so maybe you're right in a retarded way.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    shit. i’m still in elementary school.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot

Lmao.

No mercy for short bus passengers.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I would put Nicole more into the Molly Rinwald type from the Breakfast Club.
  • @ nidan wtf how am I snobby? I'm only a birch when ppl r mean to me first(otherwise I'm super sweet obviously) and that is smthng we all do to rude ppl so that is not uniquely snobby

@ sirdance my inexperience about sex says nothing about my ability to LEARN ABOUT IT AND GET GOOD AT IT.experience does not reflect learning ability , and ur act of equating the two reflects the poor quality of ur intelligence as opposed to being indicative of any of my abilities.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ If Nicokeyes was a new stripper IRL on TUSCL, I would agree.

But then again, Molly (Claire) still had some social skills with her classmates in the movie and that is still where Nicokeyes is lacking on TUSCL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nicokeyes I'm sure a special needs girl on the short bus wants to learn things and get good at them too, relative to her overall intelligence. So based on what you just said yourself, you still fit the analogy perfectly.

Also you haven't proven that you are good at sex, relationships, or going to strip clubs based on anything you've posted to TUSCL. Nor have you proven to anyone that you have any amount of learning ability. This still makes you retarded at TUSCL high school.

Basically you are still lacking in BOTH experience and learning ability on TUSCL, making you still a retard. (And you're still a needy attention whore.)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @Nicokeyes please share an actual post you've made to TUSCL in the past that demonstrates your learning ability in the areas of sex, relationships, and/or strip clubs. If you are going to be a braggart about it, prove it!

From what I've read you've never demonstrated anything close to that you've learned anything with respect to those "subjects". Which still makes you a retard with respect to them.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “I'm only a birch when ppl r mean to me first(otherwise I'm super sweet obviously)”

But you called SirLap a “faggot”. It’s one thing for the middle aged crowd here who came from a different time period to casually throw around a homophobic slur. But when it’s 2018 and you’re among the intelligentsia of UT Austin, referring to somebody as a “faggot” is NOT acceptable. That’s not sweet at all.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Oops, meant to say 2019.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    I think it would be a very good idea for you to sit in on some gay-straight alliance meetings to clear some of that bigotry.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @txtittyspice thanks, I agree, and FYI I took the faggot slur as an artifact of her TUSCL version tourette syndrome.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I'm only a birch when ppl r mean to me first(otherwise I'm super sweet obviously)"

^ LMAO this is code for being a passive aggressive bitch to everyone
  • LMAO @Nicokeyes please share an actual post you've made to TUSCL in the past that demonstrates your learning ability in the areas of sex, relationships,

...^^^why are U associating the fact that it hasnt happened with the fact that I don't have the ability to make it happen ?

- does ur dumbass easily assume that evereryone who has a million in the bank to get a wife wants to gst married rite now?

-bitch.please. I haven't done anything with men for logical and financial reasons. You really going to taunt a woman for not being "ready" when shes waiting for a certain time to do things?

-does me waiting until xyz time imply that I won't be able to.perform xyz ability during that time ?

-in conclusion , do not associate my choice of not opening myself up to romance as my inability to do so, since there are reasons I don't wanna get caught up in that rite now in the same way that someone who is rich and good looking doesnt automatically want to wife every girl that is open to him.

- and no, I'm not BRAGGING.I'm arguing against u equating apples and oranges. While it is true I haven't had a chance to show my ability , I am not BRAGGING AND SAYING THAT I HAVE THAT ABILITY. However , BY THE SAME LOGIC(LOL), you cannot make an authoritative conclusion about me not having an ability when I have not been presented with an opportunity that my body is comfortable with to showcase such an ability.
  • Conclusion #2: can u get any dumber ??
  • Conclusion #2: can u get any dumber ??
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    ^TUSCL’s youngest biggot bitch
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "^^^why are U associating the fact that it hasnt happened with the fact that I don't have the ability to make it happen ?"

^ Why are you making a strawman argument?

I'm just saying you should DEMONSTRATE that you have any ability to learn. Just because you SAY you have ability doesn't prove anything. And LMAO I'm sure a special needs girl would say and think the same thing about herself as you do.

"- does ur dumbass easily assume that evereryone who has a million in the bank to get a wife wants to gst married rite now?"

Does your dumbass easily misunderstand my point entirely such that you make this strawman argument? By your own strawman argument "logic", that future millionaire would have a record of showing that he has the ability to make a million dollars. My point was never about actually having the million nor was it about actually using it to get a wife right away. Quit making assumptions about my points and then arguing as if I made your misinterpretation as if it's my issue, dumbass.

The issue at hand is that you can't simply read and comprehend what I said, again begging the question as to your "real" intelligence. But again, that is OT.

"-bitch.please. I haven't done anything with men for logical and financial reasons. You really going to taunt a woman for not being "ready" when shes waiting for a certain time to do things?"

^ Dumbass bitch please. None of my points were about what you've actually done with men. Again quit making strawman arguments.

Also it wasn't a taunt. You claimed you have this great ability to learn, you just saying that you have this ability doesn't prove anything.

Go back and reread what I really said and try not to bias it with what you ASSUME that I said, dumbass bitch.

"-does me waiting until xyz time imply that I won't be able to.perform xyz ability during that time ?"

^ Go back and reread what I really said and try not to bias it with what you ASSUME that I said, dumbass bitch.

"-in conclusion , do not associate my choice of not opening myself up to romance as my inability to do so, since there are reasons I don't wanna get caught up in that rite now in the same way that someone who is rich and good looking doesnt automatically want to wife every girl that is open to him."

^In conclusion, you are responding like a special needs girl on the short because you can't really read and comprehend what I actually said. Your entire response is an example.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Conclusion #2, can you further demonstrate you are a special needs girl on the TUSCL short bus because you lack basic reading and comprehension skills?
  • Bruh.stop over complicating things

Some logic man

U tried to make an authoritative statement in that u claimed I have a lack of ability to learn sex romance etc when there has been no opportunity for me to prove that I am able or unable.

As a result , the burden of proof has always been on u bc you are the one who initiated the claim lmao ..and ur only evidence is that I haven't showcased my romantic abilities.

Which obviously isnt evidence bc if I haven't showcased my abilities , you cant make an authoritative judgement.

Thnx for letting us know ur OPINION of my abilities , lol
  • Oh..so the guy who wants to :

1) equate apples & oranges by equating no opportunity to showcase an ability as having no ability
    2) shift the burden of proof onto me rather than him when he initiated the claim about me, and that initial claim is the only claim that has been at discussion

...wants to criticize my intellectual abilities ?

lOL where is the police to arrest the ignorant?
  • *****Which obviously isnt evidence bc if I haven't had a CHANCE to shwocase my abilities , you cant make an authoritative judgement them.
  • ***Which obviously isnt evidence bc if I haven't had a CHANCE to shwocase my abilities , you cant make an authoritative judgement them.
  • ***Which obviously isnt evidence bc if I haven't had a CHANCE to shwocase my abilities , you cant make an authoritative judgement them.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    I’m sure you’re showcasing your intellectual skills wonderfully. Well skibum has publically stated that he thinks you’re hot, maybe you can get an internship with him for your legal career this summer.
  • Again.I'm not here to showcase anything.

I'm.here to refute unsubstantiated claims about me.

And nah..instead of skibums office maybe I'll go back to the senator's office.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Bitch, stop making yourself look more and more like a special needs girl by responding as if you understood my point.

To keep it simple ('cause you really got special needs):

YOU are the one that made the claim that you have this ABILITY to learn with respect to sex, relationships, and strip clubs. This is YOUR claim.

And to this point AND because it's a discussion about TUSCL as a high school which means our personas and posts here are the "truth", I simply asked you to provide a TUSCL post from you as an example of your ABILITY to LEARN. It has NOTHING to do with you actually doing it, to be crystal clear to your special needs head.

And to be even more clear, I have not read many posts by you that consistently demonstrate that you have any learning ability with respect to said "subjects". Most of your posts on these topics are you grandstanding about your OPINION on each topic. The LACK of them demonstrating that you have ABILITY to LEARN is my point, dumbass bitch.

So, just because you just SAY/CLAIM that you have this great TUSCL high school learning ability doesn't mean you actually do.

But thanks for sharing your OPINION on it, LOL.

And by the way this exchange itself and your dumbass replies is my own proof you are a special needs girl at TUSCL high school. ROFLMAO!
  • Lol at someone telling me that I misunderstood their point :

YOU are the one that made the claim that you have this ABILITY to learn with respect to sex, relationships, and

Nah..I said (maybe five times??) That I was not claiming any ability . my claim was never that I had an ability, but that you logically cannot say that I do not have such abilities.
  • Lol I'm done giving effort in my responses. Just coasting off simple logic now:)
  • While u claim that I have an ability to learn, you also categorize and therefore claim me into special needa category, which I am (maybe for the sixth and prob the last time?) Saying that u cannot do since doing that would require proof of my inability , which you do not have.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "@ sirdance my inexperience about sex says nothing about my ability to LEARN ABOUT IT AND GET GOOD AT IT.experience does not reflect learning ability , and ur act of equating the two reflects the poor quality of ur intelligence as opposed to being indicative of any of my abilities."

^ Note that ABILITY is referenced, not once, not twice, but three times in the context of her LEARNING.

Then later Nicokeyes posts -> "Nah..I said (maybe five times??) That I was not claiming any ability . my claim was never that I had an ability, but that you logically cannot say that I do not have such abilities."

LMAO Nicokeyes makes my "burden" of proving that she's a special needs girl that lacks basic reading and comprehension skills and makes strawman arguments easy. I'll just coast off this simple proof until she provides another example supporting my points...that she's the TUSCL high school special needs girl.

ROFLMAO!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "While u claim that I have an ability to learn, you also categorize and therefore claim me into special needa category, which I am (maybe for the sixth and prob the last time?) Saying that u cannot do since doing that would require proof of my inability , which you do not have."

^ This post is worded and spelled like a retard.
  • What can I say .this dude doesn't respond to my content , but instead articulates his opinions about me ..

I can't say anything when he doesn't respond to anything lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    What can I say, she can't even articulate her last content to the point of comprehension. She can't say anything because that last post is incomprehensible, as written.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "While u claim that I have an ability to learn"

^ I NEVER made this point. I made a completely contrary point and clarified it multiple times.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "you also categorize and therefore claim me into special needa category, which I am (maybe for the sixth and prob the last time?) "

^ Now you are agreeing with me that you are a special needs girl. Note that this is only the first time that I've seen you agree with my analogy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Saying that u cannot do since doing that"

^ A completely incomprehensible statement. I believe the term is a "run on" sentence.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Oh..so the guy who wants to :

1) equate apples & oranges by equating no opportunity to showcase an ability as having no ability"

^ Oh...so the girl wants to make more strawman arguments. You've had multiple opportunities to show that you have LEARNING ABILITIES. This point has NOTHING to do with you actually doing the thing that you are LEARNING about. This is exactly why you make a strawman argument. You created the argument yourself just because you lack the ability to actually read and understand what I said.

"2) shift the burden of proof onto me rather than him when he initiated the claim about me, and that initial claim is the only claim that has been at discussion "

To repeat again for your special needs head, it was YOU that made the initial claim. To quote:

"@ sirdance my inexperience about sex says nothing about my ability to LEARN ABOUT IT AND GET GOOD AT IT.experience does not reflect learning ability , and ur act of equating the two reflects the poor quality of ur intelligence as opposed to being indicative of any of my abilities."

^ Again this is YOUR claim, NOT mine, dumbass

"...wants to criticize my intellectual abilities ?"

Once again, I'm criticizing your TUSCL persona intellectual abilities. That you keep changing the context speaks volumes to my claim and also sheds light on your actual intellectual abilities but again that is OT.

"lOL where is the police to arrest the ignorant?"

^ LOL so says the TUSCL high school special needs girl, with her own proof in this thread!

LMAO!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Nicole. I volunteer my services to verify that you are a valid woman and a basic sexual persona. and a valid tuscl poster.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I look forward to seeing you take the winner... lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion