tuscl

Who the FUCK types a GD 10,000 word piece of shit?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I was going to comment on the last book that I published in one of these threads, but some dickwad typed or plagerized some 100000000 word manifesto to disallow anyone other than him/her/itself from commenting. WTF is up with that?!

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think Founder instituted a policy a while back which closed off threads and articles for comments after a certain amount of time.

The reasoning was that we had some mentally-ill trolls that got their jollies clogging-up the board by bumping a couple of dozen all threads.

I don't like the current policy - I feel threads/articles should be left open to comment any time - trolls bumping threads can be dealt with in another way - and they can still clog the board by bumping threads that are not as old.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Whoever this troll is... is most certainly a moron if not completely mentally ill! Seriously, 1000000000 words?!!! What a dick.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Which thread was it, can you post a link?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    OT: Book Publishing Industry
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nidan 111 show some respect for the brilliant mind of sjg. He posted that so pl would close their mouths open their eyes and read and learn from a genius.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    LMAO I had a feeling it was an SJG thread. I tried to look for your post in both the thread and in your previous comments profile but it was taking too long to find in either.

In any case, now you know why he gets so much shit around here. The dude has been posting manifestos like that for a long time on this forum now.....years and years worth. Notice his post count of 25,000+? Yeah, dude has a lot of time on his hands.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    So many words, to say absolutely nothing of value.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The value is that it holds what little he has of his psyche together. It has nothing to do with anything else but that.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    His best work was "Chronicles of an AMP Chump."

He writes as if he is oblivious to why these girls leave or try to avoid him.

It's fascinating.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I don't think the OP is complaining about SJG. I think he is referencing the 20 screens worth of bullshit Txtittyfag cut and pasted to troll SJG. The relentless self-bumping is annoying, but that really was a dick move.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cristobal posted -> "His best work was "Chronicles of an AMP Chump."

He writes as if he is oblivious to why these girls leave or try to avoid him.

It's fascinating."

He really is oblivious to all of it. In every subsequent visit, any girl he saw before was magically unavailable or any available girl he was with claimed to be on her period so she could keep him away from her pussy.

It's a fascinating study of denial.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There are some really great, useful old threads... Some of them should have been pinned. I'm not a fan of the new system either.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We will get a greater topical diversity if threads can stay open.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nidan111, you are assuming that all TUSCLER's care about is Right Wing News, Right Wing Politics, Financial Speculation, Gambling, and Coming In Their Pants. You are selling TUSCLer's way short. What is a waste of typing is your OP for this thread.

SJG
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    @SJG I don't think the OP is complaining about your thread. In fact, he states he was trying to post his experience with self-publishing as a comment.

@Nidan111, I agree what TXtittyfag was a dick move. I don't have anyone on ignore (except SCPandit) permanently, but I do find it useful to put some members like Trucidios or TTF on ignore temporarily just to clean up various threads they have polluted.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ good advice!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @SJG. I don’t assume anything. I simply wanted to add to your post, but am not willing to spend 10 minutes scrolling past ONE PERSON’s rambling BS to do it. I will simply move on from this point forward.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nidan111, you do what ever you want. I hope though that at some point you will post some thing of some worth, rather than just more negative meta.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @san_jose_creep you should look in the mirror if you are going to comment on posting something of worth. When you are the only one replying to your own threads 99% of the time it is likely that your thread has no worth to anyone but yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion