Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do u prefer gfe or not? Lol k

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

K

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Well, that would be nice. Or just a hot lap dance. Your choice.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’m not paying for that. It sounds and is phony. If I’m into you and attracted yes if I’m telling the truth I would rather go out with that girl. Even if I put off like I don’t.

A lot of dancers that I’ve been into I would have gladly dated. But most often I meet them when I’m traveling and I can’t. (

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I prefer a sloppy blow job.

Profile picture for K
K
•

The mood I am in today - PSE. I had the gfe all weekend.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

GFE and PSE are best. Some PSE is completely GFE.

Nothing opens a girl up like DFKing. That is really important before going any further.

SJG

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Yes

Profile picture for playfulsteve
playfulsteve
•

I love a good makeout session! (And as others have stated) especially when combined with some PSE!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Don’t need a girlfriend... but, PSE is fantastic; PSE allows for fantastic fuck with ZERO emotional attachment.

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

I'm pretty sure I've unknowingly gotten into that with my CF

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement