tuscl

Do u prefer gfe or not? Lol k

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

11 comments

• gSteph
    6 years ago
    Well, that would be nice.
    Or just a hot lap dance.
    Your choice.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m not paying for that. It sounds and is phony. If I’m into you and attracted yes if I’m telling the truth I would rather go out with that girl. Even if I put off like I don’t.

A lot of dancers that I’ve been into I would have gladly dated. But most often I meet them when I’m traveling and I can’t. (
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I prefer a sloppy blow job.
  • K
    6 years ago
    The mood I am in today - PSE.
    I had the gfe all weekend.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    GFE and PSE are best. Some PSE is completely GFE.

Nothing opens a girl up like DFKing. That is really important before going any further.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I love a good makeout session! (And as others have stated) especially when combined with some PSE!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Don’t need a girlfriend... but, PSE is fantastic; PSE allows for fantastic fuck with ZERO emotional attachment.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Whats PSE?

I can't do GFEs, its too much of a mind fuck. You're paying someone to pretend to like you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LMAO here is IceyLoco bragging about "not paying" his stripper ho GFs...call it "his" own personal mind fuck...

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I've unknowingly gotten into that with my CF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion