tuscl

Heading to San Diego

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Saturday, March 16, 2019 5:01 AM
I'm heading out to San Diego next month for work. I'm extending the stay for 3 days to enjoy the area. Do y'all have any suggestions for things to see and do? I've heard Coronado Beach is nice.

26 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it is.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Try some Cardiff Crack at Cardiff Seaside Market (google it, it’s a thing) Do go to Cheetahs during the day, get there at around 1 If you’re into a hike, do the zoo, it’s badass. For dinner hit up Papagayos in Encinitas, get there right before the acoustic band plays every night for a bar seat and a view, before that walk around Sultans or Moonlight Beach And of course, why the fuck was joe you go to SD, just go to TJ lol
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    *Would you not was joe lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I hear there's a nice zoo in the area.
  • Ninjalust1
    5 years ago
    Take the trolley to the border, and walk across to Tijuana. You will need your passport. Take a cab to Hong Kong. It will be the highlight of your trip to San Diego. There is plenty of intel on this website regarding this club and other nearby clubs. It. Can occupy your 3 extra days and more.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    do NOT go to mexico. too dangerous.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Mission Beach and Mission Bay. And there are a lot of restaurants and bars on 5th Ave in the Gaslamp area. But Mister Wonderful is right. Stay away from Mexico.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ( however I do plan on being in Tijuana this Monday Tuesday and Wednesday.)
  • sp
    5 years ago
    Head up to La Jolla for the Tory Pines Glide-port and check out the parasailing. They even have folks there where you pay to ride with them. It's pretty cool and you can waste an hour or so before heading to Cheetahs. LOL!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    below that glide port is a nude beach.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Once you've seen the San Diego zoo you will never want to see any other.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Coronado is fantastic. The zoo and Balboa Park are great. Most of the beaches are great for different reasons. Pacific Beach has the best eye candy, Torrey pines is great hiking. Blacks beach is fun if you want to get naked outdoors and there are at least some nude women on the weekends. If you're a military history guy the SS Midway museum is cool. Balboa Park has tons of cool museums. For food both Mexican and Asian cuisines are strong here, and little Italy has some good Italian places. If you're not going south of the border, Cheetahs and Pacers are both worth checking out for different reasons. Pacers has beer and is topless only and the hustle is fairly chill, so it's nice if you just wanna grab a beer and see some boobs. Cheetahs is fully nude has hot women at night, and a bar next door that you can take dancers to if you feel like negotiating OTC.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Flag, do me a favor and go to Rocky’s Crown Pub on Ingraham street and give me your review on the burgers and beer. In my opinion it is a San Fiego legend. You’ll have to get their early or stand and wait for a seat to open at the bar, but the burger and fries are worth it!! Plus you’re close to many other beach walks along Pacific Beach. The Point Loma fish market has an excellent choice of seafood, and local breweries abound nearby. Have fun, and let us know if you go to TJ. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get across the border from San Diego.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    +1 on Pacific Beach just being full of babes. Oh, and legal weed, that’s a thing too
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ flagooner you can give the loser leaf a shot then head over to the zoo, and check out the walruses in the Eskimo exhibit.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sea world
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    The zoo is definitely worthwhile. Don't get too close to the water with your walker. The riptides can be strong, and if you get wet your depends could weigh you down.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    trolley to the boarder and walk to TJ... or drive to COI seem the the logical options.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    You gotta shred some waves bra!
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Zoo and balboa park definitely. La Jolla is also very nice. I like sea world too but not it’s not as good since the animal rights fanatics stopped them from having great whale shows. The strip clubs are crap unless of course you go to Tijuana.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    According to the locals, San Diego strip clubs are pretty-good mileage - you may be able to touch a thigh if you play your cards right
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I can't imagine going to Sea world as an adult man by myself. The zoo at least feels like you're walking in nature and is more reasonably priced And yes mileage sucks at night in the club. During the day it's very hit or miss, some clean girls and some extras girls.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    have fun sir! I lived in San Diego back in the early 70s and have been to just about everything mentioned except for Rocky’s Crown Pub... the place suggested for the hamburgers and fries.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You should go to a SD SC and find a dancer you can oay to hit all those spots with you - it's not as if you can sink any lower
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    A lot of stuff mentioned already. Imperial beach/Coronado beach. Old town was cool. What zoo are y’all referring too? The one downtown or the big one up north a little? I didn’t get to sea world yet but I’m sure it’s cool.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    The one downtown is the zoo. the one up north is wild animal park; great for families but not a priority for a dude by himself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion