Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this chica

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I would say solid 8.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I'd say 8.5. The score would be better if I could see her naked or topless

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

3.6424357974

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

5.7. Cmon man can you at least post a pic of a hot Latina?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

That is an 8+

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd rate her a solid 6

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

easy 8.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Cute. Probably a seven. I am not a member of Pinterest so I can't see if there are other photos.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

6.5 - too much makeup

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Solid 8.5

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement