tuscl

Walmart Parking Lot

I remember going to Walley World with my roommate. We had just finished buying stuff, and had loaded up the car. She pointed out a woman who looked to be in her 30s. She had blond hair in a crop haircut, and bright blue eyes, clear skin, and a skinny body type. All in all—not amazing looks but decent enough I’m sure with the right outfit and makeup.

My roommate had put the shopping cart away moments before, and the woman tried to ask her for help because she had children and was homeless.

I’m just thinking WTF? She could have easily worked at a dayshift at any club in town, and perhaps nightshift at many of them.

This is the second time I’ve seen a moderately attractive female panhandling in Austin. Last time this happened was like a year or two ago. Wwwhhhyy?

The roommate thought about calling around, I forget which group, on her so that she could perhaps get help. I replied that maybe I could refer this woman to a list of phone numbers of previous customers who has tried to give me a low-ball p4p offer. She rolled her eyes at me and then we left and went home.

I’m wondering whether this will continue to be a thing. New place to run the system?

22 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Sounds like something right up Ricky Boy’s alley. I can see him now, hanging out in the Walmart parking lot pretending to be a chemical engineer to the female panhandlers. That must be one of the “tweaks” to his system that he was talking about. https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lot lizzard heaven!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Put some cardboard on the ground around a light post and surround it with milk crates to sit on and you have a stage. Throw a mattress into an empty dumpster and there's your VIP room.
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    ^innovative af.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a lazy woman who won't spread for money - but who had no problem spreading to take several loads of semen.

Her kids are pawns to elicit charity from folks who fall for her shit.

She will not feel good when she's climbing up to the cab of a shit pumper truck to ask if the driver wants a Dirty Sanchez..
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I run into this all the time. Not just with females. I was at a bar about a year ago, one of the regulars there told me how he had been out of work for 18 months. Yet somehow he had money to buy booze every single night. He said his unemployment check is running out now so he’s going to have to get a job. He told me he can’t find any jobs out there. I told him there are many jobs out here. He said, not for more than $20 an hour. He said that he would not work for less than $20 an hour because it was an insult. I just looked at him, and said, “ so, zero dollars per hour as long as it’s me paying for you through entitlements is OK with you! ?”
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Once I was in Dallas at a Target and a woman came up to me in the parking lot and told me she saw an outfit inside that she wanted but could not afford. She asked for $40. I said no. She told me that she would give me a BJ for it. I still said no. At least she was willing to work for it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Possible club names:

Lot Lizards

The Shanty Panty

The Dumpster Room

Hobo Ho's
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ You said no???

Y'all are cold-hearted.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I could totally get down in Walmart Parking lot
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot -

Whore-mart - maybe it would be a target for LE?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman I view the parking lot SC circuit as more of an underground thing. Whore-mart would be an awesome name for one but it would only be known as such by the mongers and hobo strippers involved. The clubs would go up in the dark of night and be down by the morning and LE would only know about it through informants on the street.

I would bet that after the seeing the success of Whore-marts at numerous Wal-Mart parking lots, K-mart will want to compete and start an entire chain of Ho-marts in their lots.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly, the parking lot Ho-mart business would be more profitable than the core K-mart business.

The downside to WalMart parking lot action is the potential for some of those freaks in those WalMart photo sites wandering in...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ True that and LOL.

But it's still better than being a regular at the 'Holler General Whore' club. It's a "one down" club rather than a "seven up" club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Yes - it is a bit more upscale. Although it’s $1 vs $1.50...
  • codemonkey
    6 years ago
    I've been to Austin a few times recently and always get hit up by panhandlers when I'm downtown. I've noticed in Austin and even more so in Portland, OR a lot of people who've made a conscious decision to be homeless and others who I'm pretty sure are just running a scam. Personally I won't ever give cash to a panhandler. On the off chance they are legitimately in need I'll often buy them food. One lucky guy caught me as I was leaving Cooper's BBQ with a bag full of leftovers. It actually hurt to give that away!

I'm not sure about your moderately attractive female but I think in general the reason there are so many is because they can get by with it. I'm guessing being an attractive female with kids makes it easier. She might make pretty good money doing what she's doing.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Was in the NOLA French Quarter last summer during the daytime. It was littered, almost to the point of being scripted, with young women dressed as scantily as they could with a baby or kid in tow asking for money. More than one said they would do "anything" for money to feed their kid. I noticed a guy took one up on the offer in an alley.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ very nice of that guy to go out of his way to teach her some work ethic
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    I remember a number of years ago two hooters girls got fired and decided to panhandle in bikinis on mopac. It was on the news.

Speaking of hooters, I'm surprised there hadn't been an influx of new girls stripping since they closed the hooters in Austin a few weeks ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My wife has a musician friend that was a former runaway (from a molesting father) homeless on the streets of Portland. She turned to underage prostitution to survive but she was also a musical talent and eventually became a popular local performer and moved to LA. She was very cute and attractive.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ahahahaha these threads comments. Smash all the like buttons!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I could totally see a parking lot strip club in Portland. San Francisco too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion