tuscl

Best club near dc

amorgaudium
Southern
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:23 AM
In dc for work, whats the best club closest to dc? I know pasties in va, and no lap dances in dc. I def want to touch and like a good lap dance. Trying to go around mid afternoon. Thanks

19 comments

• Member6532
    5 years ago
    Maryland seems like your best option from the reviews, growing up in DC me and my friends drove to WVA, but that was over 10 years ago.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Mid afternoon? If you like a black club you can go to Ebony Inn just outside city in MD. If not you’re SOL. Nighttime you can go to Showcase in MD.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Been to that showcases, really liked it, but it doesnt open until like 8p or so, was hoping to hit a late lunch
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I would say Baltimore, but your timing is problematic. One does not plan a short visit to anyplace in the DC-metro area in the mid-afternoon unless one has a love of multi-hour traffic jams that normally form in the late afternoon and run well into the evening. If you are not staying overnight in the area, you'd be much better off getting the fuck out of Dodge and clubbing closer to your final destination.
  • SCPandit
    5 years ago
    Just drive to Fantasies in Baltimore , ain’t really a “good club” down there for just a drink. Ebony inn is food place / bar too but, I’ve never seen a 5 in there when not on Friday / Saturday
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    How's your wallet? If you're doing a daytime run and can stand a huge fee for a full contact dance (excluding the pussy, $150/10 minutes), you might want to try (and I can't believe I'm saying this!) Paper Moon in Springfield. They have very hot girls, and a very good selection of lunches for your $5 cover fee between 12 and 2 weekdays. If you're near Georgetown, Good Guys Club is an ootion. No touching, but full nude, full bar and very close proximity to the dancers. Also, pretty good food - I recommend the Lomo Saltado. No cover at this club.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    5 years ago
    Mid afternoon is somewhat hit or miss. Royal Palace in DuPont Circle area of DC is OK but no lap dances. They did have 2 for 1 beers at HH the last time I was there. It's also Metro accessible on the Red Line. So you would not have to deal with traffic/parking. If you are really wanting LDs and you're limited to mid afternoon you're probably better off going to Baltimore if you don't mind driving a bit. If you can wait until evening Showcase in Beltsville MD is a good bet and not too far out from DC, although it is pricey and a little bit tricky to find if you're not familiar with the area. Good luck. Please post a review of wherever you end up going.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Showcase is BYOB from what I recall. And trying to get anywhere in DC once it hits 2 PM is a nightmare with traffic.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    "And trying to get anywhere in DC once it hits 2 PM is a nightmare with traffic." Yup. And if he's heading south on 95 (since South in his tagline), it will be a parking lot all the way to Fredericksburg VA and also pretty bad in Richmond from 4:30 to 6:00.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Mid afternoon in DC? Unless you need to entertain a work buddy/client, you're much better off waiting until night and driving to a better area for clubs. Ebony Inn was never a place I liked that much, but it is the last of the clubs around DC that offers any kind of decent mileage on regular dances. Showcase was decent visit in the couch room last time I was there with a gal from Cuba or Columbia or something like that. There are cameras in the back room and the video feed hits the bar area, but it's hard to say how closely they're watched. YMMV. Fantasies I didn't like, but mostly because the regulars there are exactly the obnoxious type of show off customer that annoys me. I preferred it when it was divier, but still didn't like the club then either. It has some decent talent on night shift and two of the dancers seemed to be doing really well on dances and were busy in the back.
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    So i am in dc for the week, and today i had meetings til 1p and then I have a dinner apt at 7, and thought i would kill some time...
  • amorgaudium
    5 years ago
    Also, my hotel is in Arlington, va so i guess paper moon and crystal city are closest places.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    @oliver clothesoff (great handle btw), coincidentally I heard on the news yesterday on my commute home that the building had been sold and Royal Palace closed.
  • trpterp
    5 years ago
    ^Bummer if that's true about Royal Palace since DC strip club licenses are now non-transferable IIRC. Once you're closed, you're closed. This means one fewer option in town.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    That stinks Kansur, you stayed on the wrong side of the city. Next time you might consider booking your hotel in Baltimore and taking the train each day.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @kansurr: I have been to the Crystal City Restaurant, and given your desire to touch, I can't recommend that you go there! Even their private dances are zero contact and the room is contained in the smoking area. My favorite place in the area is Fantasies. Mindy and Tia are both very sensuous dancers. Avoid Alexis; she gives a good dance but wants $40 per dance and won't tell you that beforehand. Paper Moon does have two-way contact dances starting at the $150/10 minute level. I've only done that once but the dancer was very good and darn near a 10 in my book.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Actually paper moon is $100/10 minutes. I know, its expensive but the girls make up for it by spending a lot of time with you in the front room.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @cc: There is a $100/10 minute option, but that one doesn't come with fondling a dancer's breasts, at least it's not supposed to.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @kansurr: If your window is only 1 to 6, you probably shouldn't even consider Baltimore because of rush hour traffic. It would take a minimum of 1-1/2 hours to get from Fantasies to Arlington, and that's if everything went right! Paper Moon my be your best bet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion