Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

National Napping Day !

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who comes up with this shit ? OK guys. Take a nap today.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Good idea

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I only nap at the strip club.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ you nap everplace sometimes you fall asleep in your fruitcup.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Flagooner you are such a babyboomer.....or so I heard...........

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

On the 1st work day of daylight saving time... Coincidence? Hmm.....
Think I will

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Whenever dancers complain to me about being tired, I always suggest that we go take a nap together.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I'm looking forward to National Extras Day.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“I only nap at the strip club.”

With @gawkers ATF or @dugan CFs?

...I couldn’t resist

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

It needs to be national retard napping day or national tranny napping day or whatever. Inclusion inclusion inclusion

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’m gonna take a nap ;))

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'm taking a nap to rest up for National Steak and Blowjob Day on Thursday.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yes, whodey. Thursday is THE day.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

At least National Napping Day makes sense. Today is the first day back to work after the DST change.

Tomorrow is National Pancake Day. Gotta hit IHOP for a free short stack.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Having naps as part of our culture would probably make most Americans healthier and happier - plenty of studies document how many Americans are sleep-deprived and the bad/health consequences from it - but in our go-go overachieve culture, seems often times getting adequate sleep is seen as being lazy (when you could be working/producing).

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I just woke up is it time for steak and blowjob day ;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Sorry 25. That's not until Thursday. I"m going to be home with my wife on Thursday. She's going to wonder why I am going to be insistent that we have steaks that day.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ 25 rolls over and goes back to sleep, wake me up on Thursday then.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yaaawwwnnnn........

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement