tuscl

Old Men In Strip Clubs....

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
My observations....

They often fall asleep.

They have a reputation similar to Mexicans. They try to manhandle dancers as much as possible for as little money as possible.

Body odor problems.....and maybe incontinence....

Their primary goal in the club is to just cop a feel and hopefully cum in their pants.

Its usually the most desperate bitches putting up with them.

22 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Millennials are douchebags.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    OK but that has nothing to do with old men in strip clubs
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Are you referring to Fagooner and skibunghole? If so, you forgot to mention adult diaper rash issues.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @iceyloco another worthless troll.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    They also hog the dancers and get upset when their favs want to mingle and make money

They are always telling the bartender to change to channel to golf

They bring back pillows into the club and don’t share
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    When was the last time you went to a strip club icey? And if so why don't you post your 1st review?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They're obsessed with thinking no one else is in the club unless they wrote a review on TUSCL
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him.

The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special."

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000", the jeweler said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, by check. "I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account."

"I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^ Good one jackslash. I may need to try that one myself.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Let's start with what do you consider old?

And if old is an age or a state of mind.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Without old men in strip clubs many wouldn't make it and would have to shut down.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    I’m old but I’ve NEVER fallen asleep in a strip club (not even after a double header)!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @icyloco mamasan tijuana tim brotherfoghorn they were hilarious awesome trolls! You are just a dumbfuck do you really want to keep this going?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "mamasan tijuana tim brotherfoghorn they were hilarious awesome trolls!"

I suspect that most, if not all, of those parody trolls were shailynn.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Shailynn is awesome also
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    ICTroll is just jealous. I am old enough to have made my bank and young enough dancers don't I am waiting on a social security check. That said, I am old to a 20 something. IME dancers will run past tattooed, ear gauge wearing, man-bunned millennial douche bags to hop in my lap.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They get jealous of other customers
    Ive seen bitches get a drink from another dancer coz the old man is too cheap to buy her one
  • lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    Jack - great joke! Didn't see that coming!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    "Jack - great joke! Didn't see that coming!"

That's what the stripper says when the old man does a LDK
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I admit that I’ve fallen asleep even in Hong Kong club.
    :(
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The closest I came to falling asleep is passing out in a club. Drank too much. Everyone was real nice though. Manager even gave me a ride home.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I think I'll go to the club tonight and lock down the hottest dancer in the club. I can do it because I'm old and wealthy. Old men rule, dumb trolls drool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion