tuscl

Sjg

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I just took a shit on sjg's privacy fence. His mother hit me with a broom.

14 comments

• Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Be cafeful of his organization
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    25088 posts and jackass aint never even been to a stripcluv.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Does belittling SJG make you feel better about yourself?

Are you that retarded that you actually believe if someone didn't write a review, they've never been to a club? Does that mean all SC customers not writing reviews on here are really illusory???? LMFAO
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    $ iceyloco this is between me and sjg i suggest you close yoyr mouth bastard
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    no, the only conflict here is the one in your sick head
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    $ iceyloco you ain't no thug your not drippin. You are a clown. An embarrassment. You are a poster child for my daddy didn't use a condom.
    The only thing that makes me sick is listening to your ignorant gangsta wanna be mouth. Have a good day clown
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Like I said, the only conflict here is in your sick head
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I know gansta clown. Your so thug god has spoken. I should kneel to the dumbass troll that thinks he has to have the last word. You better get over that it will get you hurt someday.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Go ahead, kneel to yourself
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Why do you want to feed a troll?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, you're the sick fuck bragging how you fuck hoes younger than your granddaughter
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, you are some kind of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type. I don't know what is driving this in you, active chemical addictions?

There should be no reason for argumentation with anyone.

Now true, I am not a recreational tourist in life. I do not live to spend money on escapism and services. I have far bigger things in mind.

One may not need strip clubs in their home metro. Easy to take the longer time needed to court civvies.

So I am not someone restricted to P4P.

Long time ago, when I was cheating on a spouse, yes, P4P was the only way I thought safe enough.

But I dismantled that death trap marriage. So now P4P will be more for going into new metros. I will be doing that.

Maybe just because I am not desperate I pose a threat to some people. But there should not be senseless argumentation.

SJG

Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand (Live Knebworth 1979)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWOuzYvk…
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Yiube read it here first! SJG openly admits to cheating on his spouse. What a hypocrite!!

He always writes ad hominem the many ways he is far superior to married guys who visit the strip clubs, just because he is single. Now with his admonition about his cheating ways he can no longer suggest married men get marriage counseling or see strippers who are also counselors. You fucked up big time SJG! Now you have to stop badgering is married men who have families and still like visiting strip clubs, right?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @JimGassagain san_jose_creep is using TUSCL as his own echo chamber for both purging his inner demons and revealing his demented fantasies. Don't think of him as preaching and taking the high ground over anyone. Instead, think of him as admitting his own inner demons without openly doing it. For example telling others that they are cheating and should go see a marriage counselor is really him admitting to his own past demons doing the same exact thing.

Same thing goes if he preaches about not getting private dances and getting "clipped" or getting an ITC ejaculation service. All of these are issues that he had himself and frankly his accusations towards others with respect to them are really just a cover for hiding his own actions doing the same thing.

Remember, the core of his TUSCL existence is based on him escaping the guilt of losing all he had in life, wife and fortunes included, to blowing money excessively on strippers and AMP whores. This is a huge burden of guilt that weighs on him and he still refuses to acknowledge it so instead his guilt is poured out on TUSCL in the form of accusing others of his past mistakes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion