tuscl

NBA Season - Remaining Games.

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I started a thread back in October about the NBA season. TUSCL wouldn't let me post a new comment to that thread, so I started a new thread.

In my October thread, I predicted the Celtics and Rockets would have the best regular season records this year. While both teams are going to comfortably make the playoffs, neither will have the best records in their respective conferences. Looks like the Warriors are going to win the West, which really is no surprise. But I"m not sure anyone picked the Milwaukee Bucks to be such a power in the East.

Looks like one of my predictions will come thru though. I said the Lakers would not make the play-offs. I know some of you want to refer to Lebron as some farm animal. I think this year it just proved that Lebron could dominate the inferior Eastern Conference. But he just wilted when he had to play the entire season in the West. And don't give me the crap about being injured. The Lakers started their losing streak when Lebron got back.

Does anyone have a real chance in beating the Warriors this year ? The Rockets are looking good now that their big 3 are all healthy again, but I"m not sure they can all stay healthy.

19 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Lebron sucks donkey dick
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LeBron is the GOAT.

Facts
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    We’ll see what happens during the rest of the season Houston is pretty good but the Warriors have a stack of talent, but you never know, I mean Boston or Toronto or even the Lakers could catch fire and burn the league down.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I recall saying the 76ers and the Raptors in the East--I never saw the Bucks coming.

I also recall multiple times saying the move to LA was not going to be the end all be all for LeBron or the Lakers.

I would not bet against the Warriors.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think LeBron doesn't want to make the playoffs bc he wants a reason to get rid of the coach
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    LeBriq is the most overrated NBA player in the universe. His scurred ass left the East cuz he knew Giannis was the truth!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ the Greek Freak has got mad skills and will only get better with time. I got hope for the Bucks.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hope is all they got for the future, but it’s an illusion;))
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ you hope it is
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Giannis has a contract thru next season. Will be interesting if he pulls an Anthony Davis and wants out. I think it's a much different situation than Davis and New Orleans. The Bucks have a complete team now. But the NBA is a very transient professional league.
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    There's always a chance but very unlikely. Boston or Milwaukee have the chops to do it if everything falls perfectly in their favor and everything goes wrong for GS
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Milwaukee has a serious problem, not from firsthand knowledge or anything but there are a lot of players that want out of that town, not necessarily because of the team management, rather because of a perception among the players that the city and state are racially segregated, there have been several stories in sports illustrated and bleacher report documenting this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I've heard that w.r.t. playing in Green Bay which is very white thus AAs feel out of place, but not Milwaukee which has a large AA population
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ But that AA population is still well segregated from the whites. Depending on your color you can feel out of place both ways in Milwaukee.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Depending on your color *and location*...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi I’m not the one making the accusation im just commenting on stories that are out there, even if they’re not true will have an impact on the teams ability to recruit and keep players, in what has become a very transient league, with the majority of both role players, and superstars having AA background.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    The Heat will win it all, again!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Someday!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m a Knicks fan. The season ended early for us.

How the fuck do they play in the Garden - and not have a dominant team? You’d think guys would be begging to play there...

Maybe it’s Dolan? Maybe guys know the management is some of the worst in league history?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion