tuscl

Does a strip club jacket exist?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, March 8, 2019 12:29 AM
Something that would enhance your experience at a strip club. A lot of clubs I've been in have been cold so some way to bundle the girl up might be helpful and get you free value while she sits in your lap warming up in your jacket. Also something that can hide the things my hands want to do to her crotch whether she's sitting in my lap sideways or straddling it. Any recommendations on this type of jacket?

12 comments

• BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    One time I wore a real soft flannel shirt. The girls were extra snuggly that night. That’s the closest thing I can think of. No ideas for your wandering hands though
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Buy a poncho
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    It does exist; I have had good experiences with a full length overcoat in pure cashmere that is light weight yet; luxurious, soft & warm
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    SJG has a skin jacket he could loan you. Great conversation piece.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Getting a lap dance in a jacket or overcoat sounds weird.... If you really want them to be all over you, work out. I've often had dancers lift my shirt up and kiss my chest and stomach...lick my belly button during lap dances....in the front room. Also slapping my butt.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Get a trench coat
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I thought that was for perverts ;)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I always bring a jacket (not a special strip club jacket, just a jacket, usually an old one that I'm okay with getting strip club fluids on it). Even if it's hot out, a light jacket with pockets that zip closed, where I can put my phone, car keys (if I drove), etc. When I go to extras clubs, I lay the jacket on the couch and sit on that rather than sitting on it bareass. I've had ATFs who stick shift me (and more) in the front room if I lay the jacket across my lap.
  • MrT5
    5 years ago
    Try an untucked long shirt roughly the same color as your pants. Works great as a cover from the bouncer for roaming hands in the front room.
  • busta_nut
    5 years ago
    take a Snuggie to the club... lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I wear as little as possible. I hate clothes in general.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I recommend wearing one of those hoodie-footie fleece suits. If you can find one with button fly - it’s very useful if you want to be stroked off while she snuggles against your soft fleece. I recommend against wearing crocs with a hoodie-footie as it’s a bit unfashionable...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion