tuscl

Wow 2-Year Investigation Nets 3 Arrests

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Three people were arrested Thursday in a raid at an Oklahoma City strip club, the culmination of a two-year investigation, police said.

Heather Emerson-Billings, 43; Bruce Krenz, 60; and Paul Cassidy, 56, were taken into custody after search warrants were served at the Midway Island Club, located at 5215 NW 10th Street, and its business office located at 1207 NW 42nd Street.

According to police, the arrests were part of an investigation into the club "being used to facilitate the sales of narcotics and other criminal activities."

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    They need to legalize drugs and prostitution and stop with this useless unproductive charade
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    keystone kops strike yet again!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    another one for the prudes.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^You said it, Tits. Imagine the millions in taxpayer money saved if these self-righteous, holier-than-thou, pious pieces of shit focused on stopping crimes that actually hurt people, instead of trying to prevent lonely men from getting laid by willing women.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    So these three people are probably going to have to pay a fine to the city, right? It can't be serious enough to put anybody in prison. How many man hours were spent to get these three arrests? Seems unproductive to me.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The cops had to go to the strip club again and again for 2 years to be certain that bad things were going on.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I wonder how much taxpayer money was spent doing this investigation?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Makes me wonder what the other crimes were. I wouldn't be surprised if the club was a front being run by the mob.

There was a club in Miami that stole the name of the club I used to own in the everglades years ago until it got destroyed by a bunch of snot-nosed high school kids. I was going to sue them for trademark infringement until some goon broke one of my arms and a leg with a baseball bat.

That place eventually got confiscated by the Feds over a RICO offense. That's why I'm now in witness protection. (My fat ass sheriff brother proved to be worthless at protecting me and my business).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    They should continue the investigation! There is sure to be human trafficking going on. They just need to look harder.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    On second thought, this was brilliant!
    Continue building the case against the perpetrators by getting more lap dances, spending more time in the VIP, maybe even go OTC a few dozen times to gauge the full scope of the situation, all on taxpayer dime!
    OKC's finest are there to serve and protect. Citizens there can sleep well tonight, knowing they are safe!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion