Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can I claim tourette's?

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have no control over anything that comes out of my mouth anymore like damn.

I should get disability for tourette's. I'm like really offensive with my outbursts.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. What did the stripper say when the cop gave her a ticket for parking in a handicapped space?

A. "Go fuck yourself, you asshole cunt. I've got Tourette's."

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol smash that like button.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

nah you're just a fucking retard

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes you can. I heard you wanted to fight me blah

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You can claim it if you like but own it once it’s claimed ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

As long as you can control what goes in your mouth, you're okay! :)

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

And John's a fucking butt fucked gay lil bottom bitch boy. He prob takes 1 up the mouth while getting fucked raw in the ass

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Faggots may not comment on my shit nor retards. Thanks

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Yeah but anyone can trust on you and leave a comment that you cannot reply to... Honk off TUSCLers regularly, and you start accumulating "troll trusts" like IceyLoco...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ You can delete trusts if you want

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Huh?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

People with Tourette's can suppress their tics.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement