tuscl

Cage free eggs

blahblahblah23
>:( šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’ƒšŸ¼ busy being a "psycho bitch" šŸ¤£
Thursday, February 8, 2024 1:24 AM
I must live under a rock but didn't realize this was a law until I tried to buy eggs and everything is like $5 for a dozen and noped out cuz honestly eggs are mediocre imo

11 comments

• shailynn
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    If you'd give more pathetic losers lapdances while at work instead of stabbing them to death you wouldn't worry about paying $5 for a dozen eggs. (If I'm not going to hell already I definitely am after that joke).
  • blahblahblah23
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    Idk it's just the principal of it plus eggs don't even taste that good lmao. Rather buy beef ribs yummy
  • JimGassagain
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    A huge Bippity, Boppitty, bacon shout out to Shailynn! Bacon!!
  • rawhide2
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    my ball sac is cage free, then i have a finger bang with a girl at the bar,, she is horny, i cant finger myself out and we finger bang until she orgasms.. am I to blame?
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    If I actually ate eggs regularly, then Iā€™d probably just buy direct from somebody who raised their chickens directly.
  • Uprightcitizen
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    What is it with Russians and egg prices?!?! Is this in your DNA or something Blah? [view link]
  • funonthaside
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    So....what I learned today is that blah likes her eggs from chickens which are not caged, which is a bit different than her preference for men to be caged...and likely muzzled.
  • blahblahblah23
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    One of my friends used to have a bunch of chickens but her badly trained dogs kept killing them so she quit
  • chiefwiggum
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    Supposedly, cage-free eggs, or rather, eggs that grow up not in a hen house, that are allowed to roam and eat insects and whatnot are super healthy for you. The trick is that labeling is confusing and not tightly enforced.
  • chiefwiggum
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    That being said, I do splurge for the healthier eggs. If you can find a direct supplier like a farm or a neighbor that keeps chickens, that is the way.
  • rickdugan
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    Tbh, on my list of things to give a fuck about, whether or not the dozens of eggs I buy each month come from caged or uncaged chickens is not one of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion