tuscl

New discussion view ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, March 4, 2019 10:07 PM
Is it me - or is the view once inside a thread look different - the title of the thread seems to stay static on the screen vs scroll out of the way - I don't like this new look bc it pemanently eats up part of the screen which is problematic on the phone.

16 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Looking the same to me over here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's problematic when you're typing a post and the phone's keyboard and static thread title take up most of the screen (more so if the thread title is a long one)
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I see what you're talking about. I would guess Founder did this so maybe you can remember what thread you're posting to? I can see how a long thread title would totally screw up trying to type out a comment on your phone.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    [view link] The above thread for example. Posting a response on a phone is damn near impossible since you can only see about a single line of what you're typing out.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I like it.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    I am on my laptop and it looks the same as always.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Guess it didn’t work it gone
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No. I still see this mod on my phone. I like it.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I liked it, but agree about the long titles. Tonight when I say my prayers I’ll ask god to help founder find a way to please everyone.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Seems to have been undone. I don’t see that. Using iPhone with Dolphin browser.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The mod is likely browser / platform dependent. I still have it.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I saw it earlier but don’t see it now
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Discussion looks the same, but the daily reviews are in a newlstter format for me.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Don't use long ass titles for posts. Problem solved.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    There's really just two users who consistently need a character limit placed on their discussion titles...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^three
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion