Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New discussion view ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is it me - or is the view once inside a thread look different - the title of the thread seems to stay static on the screen vs scroll out of the way - I don't like this new look bc it pemanently eats up part of the screen which is problematic on the phone.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Looking the same to me over here.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's problematic when you're typing a post and the phone's keyboard and static thread title take up most of the screen (more so if the thread title is a long one)

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Yeah I see what you're talking about. I would guess Founder did this so maybe you can remember what thread you're posting to? I can see how a long thread title would totally screw up trying to type out a comment on your phone.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

The above thread for example. Posting a response on a phone is damn near impossible since you can only see about a single line of what you're typing out.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I like it.

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

I am on my laptop and it looks the same as always.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Guess it didn’t work it gone

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No. I still see this mod on my phone. I like it.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I liked it, but agree about the long titles. Tonight when I say my prayers I’ll ask god to help founder find a way to please everyone.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Seems to have been undone. I don’t see that. Using iPhone with Dolphin browser.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

The mod is likely browser / platform dependent. I still have it.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I saw it earlier but don’t see it now

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Discussion looks the same, but the daily reviews are in a newlstter format for me.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Don't use long ass titles for posts. Problem solved.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

There's really just two users who consistently need a character limit placed on their discussion titles...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^three

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement