Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Man Card

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Whenever you check out with a cart at Publix, the bagger always asks to help you take it out to the car. This gets them outside so they can collect whatever carts are in the parking lot. Plus they like it because bagging is boring.

I always turn down the offer. I think it would look ridiculous to have someone push my cart for me. And I would feel I'd have to forfeit my Man Card if I had someone do it for me.

What are other things that you feel would deserve that punishment?

Replies (71)Latest

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Letting someone peel back the plastic film on your fruit cup for you

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Being a liberal

:)

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Having your wife drive when you go to publix

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Using valet parking.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

hair-bun

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Asking a CFO to squeeze your lemons until the juice runs down your leg and then wanting the juice too

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Here is where that got posted

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

If you want to get a man card you could get it here...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Driving a minivan

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Strip clubbing in Orlando

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What if you live on the minivan

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Driving an Infiniti

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Being a patronizer

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shitting at McDonald's

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

“Strip clubbing in Orlando”. Shit!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wearing skinny-jeans

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Drinking coffee at Starbucks

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Putting creme and sugar in your coffee

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Riding a scooter

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Watching soccer or tennis

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I saw a guy the other day with a duck dynasty beard and skinny jeans.... I almost beat his ass just because someone needed to do it

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Rooting for Georgia Tech ;)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Trolling in the persona of a pimp drug dealer.

Not being smart enough to maintain that persona...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Carrying a man-purse

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

@Fruitcup: "driving an Infiniti"

The only thing feminine about G37C is that you typically find a hot young girl in passenger seat

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Letting someone else tell me what constitutes deserving a man card.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Getting butt-hurt when someone pokes fun at your car.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I have three cars, little guy

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

IceyLoco said "I'm a real person not a caricature..."

Given your history, that would only make your situation sadder. Only you and SJG compulsively post to nearly every single thread to scold others about having fun wrong.

How's that working out for you? Making any grand inroads to changing what motivates guys to go to strip clubs?

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I didn’t know grocery stores still hire people to bag groceries. Some stores like Walmart and Meijer have the cashier do it.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Trying to impress people by claiming you have more than one car.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Not buying at least one round when you are out with friends

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

They help the cashiers.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

They always asked that at Safeway and it was a major annoyance for me. Why should I be forced to answer a question 99.5 percent of people are going to say "no" to.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd say about 1/3 of the ladies take them up on the offer.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Driving a huge ass truck when you have a desk job Starting drunken fights at bars because you can't get laid Being afraid of smart women

@ james omg yes you are the epitome of mancard!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The pussies that use '^' when they post

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^Good thing I’m in the clear then.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Telling her that you won't cum in her mouth.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think maybe we can get @nice spice to be in charge of revoking man cards ;)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

And @blahblah can cut them up after Spicey revokes them

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Complaining about being cold. Being a "balla". Letting a woman support you.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Not getting your lemon squeezed

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Fucking morbidly obese women in a swingers club because it's cool being watched.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

...pathetic loser is an understatement for IL. What a fucktard.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

What happens when I cut up these man cards 25?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Posting on strip club discussion boards.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Jackslash FTW!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ +1

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Driving a shit truck

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@flag: Hey! I love driving our Pacifica. That car will do anything but lay and blow me. It may be that I just haven't found that app on the main screen yet.......

...and I have my Hemi Charger to exercise my man card ;-)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF is a Pacifica?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Feeling a "need" to have a Man Card!

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

Eating fried chicken with a knife and fork.

Being a vegan

Hanging out at the nail salon with a girl while she gets her nails done

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Do you know who else eats fried chicken with a knife and fork? Our macho president. Lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Wearing a designer back brace.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

BTW, I'm sure I lost my Man Card years ago. Not really something to worry about.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Where did broseph go? I think he was the ultimate authority on all that is man

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner godamnit I post on little thing about my cervical spine problems over a year ago and y’all make fun of my pain you’re heartless.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Can I get a man card if i put on a mustache n beard

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You’re more macho than many of our posters, not an insult to you.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If Nancy Pelosi has another face lift she might have a beard.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Hey txtwatty you’re the pussy that was gonna kick my ass in tootsies in January you never showed up I’d be real careful about man cards faggy you never had one ROFLMAO Stupid mumbling motherfucker, go get your teeth fixed or something LOLZ

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@flag: A Chrysler Pacifica is the marque's flagship minivan.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Asking for trusts

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Crying to @founder about TUSCL not being exactly how you like it.

It takes to long to load. I don't like the new format. I want an Edit capability. Too many colors. Not enough colors. I want the Ignore function changed. Etc... Etc...

What a bunch of crying little girls.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think some of y’alls man cards got switched out for whiney little bitch cards.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

rocking crocs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement