tuscl

Email address

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Friday, March 1, 2019 8:15 AM
Last night I got dances with a new girl. She was fun, but it’s not like we got to know each other a ton or anything. Then she grabs my phone and puts her email address in it. I’m thinking she’s like in love with me or something. Then I see that her email address has the name of the club in it. She said it’s her business email but not affiliated with the club. Makes sense bc it was just a Gmail account. Thoughts?

15 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All the girls that have ever loved me only gave me their business email. That way, we could keep things civil. . Essentially, she is telling you that her interactions with you are STRICTLY BUSINESS. Take that for what it is worth.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Would a stripper lie to you?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Email address??? Delete it and move on.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    odd
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Is it too soon to email her? I met her when I visited her club last nigt.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Email her asap. Make sure to send her your boner art
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You decide what you want, starting with picking the girl. They you lead it the way you want. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy Because I'm sure BoringLoser wanted her email address.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, if you pick the girl you want, and things go well, things can probably escalate faster than sending emails. And most young women seem to use texting instead of email. But best if you can just walk her out the front door with you. SJG
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    @crazyjoe I wish I could, but I’m sure she would immediately google it and find out I’m a fraud. Plus the picture doesn’t really capture the true glory that is my boner
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Wishful thinking
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░ ░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░ ░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░ ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░ ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░ ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░ ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░ ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░ ░░░▀▀░▄TSM▄░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I think it's a good thing. You'll need it for OTC.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    A bit too businesslike and impersonal. Turn off. Forget that one. She sucks at even trying to create the fake fantasy that she gives a shit about custys.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I'd be turned off by the business like aspect of it too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion